Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 2

1st to 3rd. Larson passed Johnson as well.

Either way he still lost spots because of a bad stop. 1, 2, 10, 20. Doesn't matter how many.

He literally lost the lead and that's it. I was watching a graphic of them all going around the race track. Rick Allen is high.

You are in the wrong, dude. Lol. They pitted from 3rd for no damn reason and now they are stuck

I'm very confused as to the things going on here.

Jimmie Johnson was in 1st. Had a very slow pit stop. Came out in 2nd and immediately ceded 3rd because he lost 20 seconds on a slow pit stop.

How the **** does that not count as "losing spots due to a slow pit stop"?

FINALLY the 24 crew comes in clutch. Or at least doesn't mess up during crunch time.

Larson's front tire changer.......

Jimmie Johnson was in 1st. Had a very slow pit stop. Came out in 2nd and immediately ceded 3rd because he lost 20 seconds on a slow pit stop.

Rick Allen was talking like he lost the race because of that stop. That's not the case. All I'm saying

It does count. I'm sorry, what I mean is that Rick kept making it seem like JJ was way back because of the slow stop, not mentioning that he pitting a second time for what JJ thought was a flat.

He keeps saying that the 48 was mired back in traffic because of the slow stop. That is in no way true.

Well if you had said that the first time I wouldn't have commented.

You said, he keeps saying he lost spots because of a slow pit stop. Which he did but then further compounded that by pitting.

Larson's damn tire changer cost them this week. That answers that question.

Larson lost a ****ton of time stuck behind the 2 and 4

Larson closed, got stuck behind the 17, now is trying to come back. .3 faster that lap. Little over 2 seconds behind

Kyle is faster than Chase the last few laps

myIXnxR.gif

Back
Top Bottom