Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 2

it's the same ones every time. They get sick, sad, hate this n that. Angry folks..and they have good reasons..and they'll tell ya every week without fail.:p:D. But here they are a watching. :D
You've been one of my favorite posters, and I'm far from an angry person. But passively grouping me into this type of fan is incorrect and remarkably short sighted. I've been a proud fan my whole life, and enjoy the races every weekend. ALWAYS is a highlight of my week. Because I voice some things I don't like on a forum, that doesn't mean I'm angry, not enjoying myself or not typing it with a smile on my fwce etc. This was a fun race, and I had a blast watching it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

it's the same ones every time. They get sick, sad, hate this n that. Angry folks..and they have good reasons..and they'll tell ya every week without fail.:p:D. But here they are a watching. :D

Yep, go figure. They go from "I never watch", to "I watch all the time, but I hate it." Real fans right there.

"what about it fans?"

I HATE this approach of the marketing/media team of Monster energy.

The front stretch interview is strait WWE stuff and makes the sport look fake.

They gotta get rid of that. Rick Allen too. He's got a WWE voice.

Awesome for Kevin and his boy though

This.

You've been one of my favorite posters, and I'm far from an angry person. But passively grouping me into this type of fan is incorrect and remarkably short sighted. I've been a proud fan my whole life, and enjoy the races every weekend. ALWAYS is a highlight of my week. Because I voice some things I don't like on a forum, that doesn't mean I'm angry, not enjoying myself or not typing it with a smile on my fwce etc. This was a fun race, and I had a blast watching it.

Hey, I don’t care for it either! Everyone has an opinion, but everyone wants to complain when you express one... lol, daisy’s!

You’re doing just fine...it’s okay to disagree with some things NASCAR and heavens forbid the network do.

As they ran

upload_2019-8-11_17-52-7.png

https://www.nascar.com/results/race...car-cup-series/consumers-energy-400/stn/race/

You've been one of my favorite posters, and I'm far from an angry person. But passively grouping me into this type of fan is incorrect and remarkably short sighted. I've been a proud fan my whole life, and enjoy the races every weekend. ALWAYS is a highlight of my week. Because I voice some things I don't like on ga forum, that doesn't mean I'm angry, not enjoying myself or not typing it with a smile on my fwce etc. This was a fun race, and I had a blast watching it.

Standonit and jaqua19 get into it after Michigan just like JJ and Blaney after Watkins Glen...looking forward to the social media drama this week, then you two settling it over a few beers Friday

My theory is that traction stuff doesn’t work at 200 mph. They’re loading so much speed into the corners here I can’t imagine much helping grip

Buescher is currently top 20 in points, first time the team has been in that position on pure points (Allmendinger won and made Chase in 2014), ahead of Stenhouse, both RCR teams, and the 95 with TRD support. Give him the 48 after next year.

Standonit and jaqua19 get into it after Michigan just like JJ and Blaney after Watkins Glen...looking forward to the social media drama this week, then you two settling it over a few beers Friday

Just a sort of "come on man", Charles Barklet style.

I'd gladly throw back some beers with StandonIt. No love lost.

Buescher is currently top 20 in points, first time the team has been in that position on pure points (Allmendinger won and made Chase in 2014), ahead of Stenhouse, both RCR teams, and the 95 with TRD support. Give him the 48 after next year.

SHR, replacing Clint. Hes a Ford guy

Back
Top Bottom