Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 2

Damnit Denny, you let down, YOU LET ME DOWN!

nah, just kidding, was not really wishing he got a pit road penalty

Yes sir, he did.

Very interesting call.
Yes it is, my guess is they take rights here at the stage break, gonna be interesting to see how the lefts only plays out.

And now my power went out because of FPL being too incompetent to understand that in Florida, it storms and refusing to build infrastrcture that can handle it. Instead they build electrical infrastructure so flimsy that your typical summer rainstorm can knock out power

And now my power went out because of FPL being too incompetent to understand that in Florida, it storms and refusing to build infrastrcture that can handle it. Instead they build electrical infrastructure so flimsy that your typical summer rainstorm can knock out power
Let them know how much more you're willing to pay each month to move the lines underground.

Fairly certain Denny went conservative and simply avoided doing anything stupid.

You don't run the leader down from that far back on better tires and not blow by him.

Lose the battle, win the war.

Best late stage 1 in a while.
Bubba's got every right to keep his lap.

Nothing wrong with what he did. Pretty smart to keep them from catching Larson.

You mean by almost wrecking Larson?

That was a great late Stage 1, Bubba’s clown show included.

Fairly certain Denny went conservative and simply avoided doing anything stupid.

You don't run the leader down from that far back on better tires and not blow by him.

Lose the battle, win the war.
And the booth was talking about how much tires matter, it mattered to Truex, he didn't need any :p

Back
Top Bottom