Cup RACE thread --- Michigan (weather permitting)

Same reason they secretly told Kyle to close his umbrella during his interview. Got to keep the viewers convinced that the sun's out and we're going to go racing shortly.
…or, the Weber kettle grill…🤔
I heard they cant keep up with Ozempic production ( diabetes medication) because people are using it for weight loss and it just drops the weight off.
Hell, I’m so lucky that I have a crazy metabolism, I’m a serious foody. I should weigh 1,000 lbs.

Chastain about to get this dub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ has done the same thing in his few starts this season, and they say he always liked and could drive a car looser than most.
I’m wondering if the same is true for Kyle, and they just can’t really have it that loose with the next gen (with less side force etc) but try to anyway.

Wonder if that's from damage or he doesn't want to keep going. Seemed like it just hit the quarter panels
He probably wouldn’t be competitive. And with four races left, it’s not like he can race his way to the regular season championship spot, so might as well park it, grab a drink and watch the rest of the race.

Back
Top Bottom