Cup RACE thread --- Michigan (weather permitting)

I think Rick Allen is un-listenable

He's gotten a lot better the past couple years.

The overall presentation on NBC makes up for its shortcomings.

Mike Joy and Jamie Little try their damn hardest but can't carry the entire presentation of Fox NASCAR on their shoulders ... especially with Clint Bowyer in the booth.

To think we are on the verge of having two HMS drivers miss the playoffs is crazy to me. Granted, they also missed several races each, but still.

And that ends Chase's 2023 season
Rear end hit. Hope he’s not concussed etc since they said he said “I don’t know I think so” when asked if he was ok. :rolleyes::(:confused:

Especially with only 3 more regular season races and two of them road courses. Not really a fan but still understand it’s good if he makes it in. And I don’t dislike him at all either, just not my favorite. I’ve actually met him along with Jr in Mt Dew tent at Bristol a couple of times in the past and he was just as nice of a guy in person as he acts on camera.

It is what it is at this point. I been disappointed by a lot lately. Wrestling and racing just letting me down.. so I’m numb to it now

Nothing impending but looks like there might be some weather building just SW of Hillsdale

Back
Top Bottom