Cup RACE thread --- Michigan

Kinda disappointing. I guess they get a trophy too. Woooo POINTS MATTER!!!!!!
Playoff points definitely do. BUT...I thought Harvick and Hamlin had enough at the end of 2020 regular season to back into the final 4 but that wasn't the case.

Playoff points definitely do. BUT...I thought Harvick and Hamlin had enough at the end of 2020 regular season to back into the final 4 but that wasn't the case.
That would be pretty strange if both of them don't make it out of the first round after last year.

Was expecting it to look a lot worse to tell the truth. Thank God for head/neck restraints and head rests. Probably more damage to the brain banging around in the skull now due to these devices however.

And no I'm no Dr and haven't stayed at an IHG property in quite some time.

Was expecting it to look a lot worse to tell the truth. Thank God for head/neck restraints and head rests. Probably more damage to the brain banging around in the skull now due to these devices however.

And no I'm no Dr and haven't stayed at an IHG property in quite some time.
Is there an echo in here?

All Larson needs to do is basically finish without any wrecks and he wins the regular season title.

Who woulda thought, man? Most wins. Most stage wins. Most laps lead. Most top 5s. Most top 10s.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Tall order with Daytona this week.

I will say watching this race, this was very much like the early 90s restrictor plate races. I know that upsets the purists, but it’s probably best for Michigan.

Once they paved this thing the speeds got too high, and the passing/competitive racing became a rarity

Back
Top Bottom