Cup RACE thread --- Michigan

Rut just covers what he's assigned. Not his fault most of it is worthless.

I like Rutledge Wood, nice person.

That Atlanta broadcast was the worst broadcast of any sporting event I've ever watched. But that's not his fault, it's NBC/USA's fault. They made the conscious decision to make the entire broadcast about how Chase Elliott's gonna win at his home track and it'll be the greatest moment in NASCAR since Dale won the 500.

If this were the championship race in Phoenix then yes, but otherwise no, they have every right to try their hand at strategy just like anybody else
They obviously have the right but it's kinda pointless when you're gonna be 30th after two laps anyway.
Could've committed to the bottom or the top at least. Running the middle groove was a recipe for desaster.

Chastain is a problem.

Slowest of the top 6 cars and no one can get to him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've been seen him do a couple of great interviews, but this lifestyle stuff would be crap if Allen Bestwick and Wally D. were doing it.

I get what NBC's going for, but it doesn't work. Would be better if they were trying to capture the at-track experience instead of "City Scape" segments an hour away from the track.

I don't understand why Hamlin's teammates always help him, when he doesn't help them. He'd hang a teammate out to dry in a heartbeat.
Yeah, I honestly don’t get it either. Then he complains about it when they don’t help him. Pretty sure he bitched about Bubba not racing like a teammate before lol.

Also

Back
Top Bottom