Cup RACE thread --- Michigan

I don't think any driver has retired with win totals in the 60-69 range and we may have two in the next few years.

Happy for Kevin.

No interviews for anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If I were in Bubba's position, if I can get a run on Logano, if he keeps holding me up, I'd give him the bumper and physically move him out of the way

I've said it before, but I don't understand why these guys don't race Logano the way he races them. I mean, they have no problem racing Ross Chastain the same way he races them. But Logano does it and everyone gives him room.

I've said it before, but I don't understand why these guys don't race Logano the way he races them. I mean, they have no problem racing Ross Chastain the same way he races them. But Logano does it and everyone gives him room.
They saw what he did to Kyle Busch. Don't want to risk becoming a meme.

Bubba, selling sour grapes.

At least Bubba is aware of his negative thinking. Given his own disclosure of depression, and what he shared here about his thoughts, I think Bubba could use a good solid run with some CBT

There's telling the hard truth like Chase does, the underdog trying to get over the hill like Matt D, and then there's whatever this is that Bubba does every time he finishes 2nd. I try to be sensitive to it because he does deal with internal issues, but man it's uncomfortable to watch. He's on the uptick in a big way, are enough people not telling him that?

Wtf Bubba I get the emotion but the 22 wasn't holding you up for a Ford win. He was trying to get the best finish he could. If you're faster pass him

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
That's just what Newman was saying....

Wtf Bubba I get the emotion but the 22 wasn't holding you up for a Ford win. He was trying to get the best finish he could. If you're faster pass him

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Dude struggles with depression. Leave him be.

It was near impossible to pass.

There's telling the hard truth like Chase does, the underdog trying to get over the hill like Matt D, and then there's whatever this is that Bubba does every time he finishes 2nd. I try to be sensitive to it because he does deal with internal issues, but man it's uncomfortable to watch.
Uncomfortable to watch? Yup. Imagine how uncomfortable it was for him.

There's telling the hard truth like Chase does, the underdog trying to get over the hill like Matt D, and then there's whatever this is that Bubba does every time he finishes 2nd. I try to be sensitive to it because he does deal with internal issues, but man it's uncomfortable to watch. He's on the uptick in a big way, are enough people not telling him that?

He's under a microscope all the time. I don't think I've ever seen someone get as much hate as he gets.

Second place sucks.

There's telling the hard truth like Chase does, the underdog trying to get over the hill like Matt D, and then there's whatever this is that Bubba does every time he finishes 2nd. I try to be sensitive to it because he does deal with internal issues, but man it's uncomfortable to watch.
Could explain why I really don’t have a problem with it. I got my own demons and issues I fight with when it comes to depression, so I kinda understand the whole thing where you beat yourself up over things. I do it all the time myself, blame myself for things and try to figure out what I could do differently

In all fairness if you put me out there in that car today and I walked away in 2nd place I'd probably cry too.

Bubba has cried more than matty D on national tv. He had an awesome run, car has speed, I understand anxiety and depression as much as anybody, but maybe his mind set is why his only win is a rain shortened dega race. I’m not a bubba fan but come on dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could explain why I really don’t have a problem with it. I got my own demons and issues I fight with when it comes to depression, so I kinda understand the whole thing where you beat yourself up over things. I do it all the time myself, blame myself for things and try to figure out what I could do differently
It's human nature. Being vulnerable is difficult for people with mental health struggles...imagine having to do it on camera, with moments to prep, with millions hating you on the internet?

Bubba is ****** hero. Dude is more resilient than he realizes. As are you, I'm sure.

It's human nature. Being vulnerable is difficult for people with mental health struggles...imagine having to do it on camera, with moments to prep, with millions hating you on the internet?

Bubba is ****** hero. Dude is more resilient than he realizes. As are you, I'm sure.

Yeah, I couldn’t even imagine that. Like mad mad props to him, going to be so sweet when he pulls one off and gets that W.

Back
Top Bottom