Cup RACE thread --- Michigan

Caught the tail end of the anthem. Sounded great the 30-40 seconds I heard.

I don't have acess to the TV so I didn't see the wimmins in that commercial, but they usually are the kind that can eliminate any need for the said product.
Blue Chew spokeswoman: next step on the job ladder for Lot Lizards who lack the waitressing skills needed to be a Hooters girl.

I believe wimmins can be smoking hawt and brilliant at the same time. It is an incredible combination.
Hate to burst your bubble, but when I was teaching I had a hooters girl promise me delights beyond compare if I gave her a passing grade in her class. The first problem I had with that was that it wasn't my class she was wanting a passing grade in lol.

Do you believe any of the brilliant ones are featured in Blue Chew advertisements?
I didn't see the one today but they apparently were sharp enough to navigate their way into be a spokesperson for a product.

Hate to burst your bubble, but when I was teaching I had a hooters girl promise me delights beyond compare if I gave her a passing grade in her class. The first problem I had with that was that it wasn't my class she was wanting a passing grade in lol.
It isn't a bubble the hottest most attractive woman I ever met in my life had a photographic memory, an incredibile sense of humor and taught English at a local university.

Ok just for Balance, anybody lose your mind up in there at Applebees?

I swear , Steve Post looks like he needs a bath and a haircut

Down time question, Who thinks Carson Hocevar will get picked up by one of the top 3 teams in the sport? This kid has what it takes in my opinion
I am not sure but doesn't Spire have the kind of money needed to keep bringing in more talent and support to keep getting better?
Are they a potential future powerhouse themselves.

BTW no trick questions here, I don't know those answers. I am just thinking they would not have attracted someone like Rodney Childers if they are going in the right direction.

Down time question, Who thinks Carson Hocevar will get picked up by one of the top 3 teams in the sport? This kid has what it takes in my opinion
100%. He’s really talented but also easily loses his cool. Would fit right in at JGR.

I am not sure but doesn't Spire have the kind of money needed to keep bringing in more talent and support to keep getting better?
Are they a potential future powerhouse themselves.

BTW no trick questions here, I don't know those answers. I am just thinking they would not have attracted someone like Rodney Childers if they are going in the right direction.
They are spending the cash for sure. He could possibly stay, If they are smart they will leave Carson with his current crew chief, they are far and away better than all of the cars at Spire and have the chemistry to make the next step. I think Rodney needs to give his input to them and let them continue to grow.

Sunset at Brooklyn Mi is 8:32 pm

One more little pisser behind this shower, hopefully it will dry up

Heavy cell coming down from Lansing then that's pretty much it. I don't think they will wait, probably see you tomorrow , hope Im wrong

Back
Top Bottom