Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Blaney has no luck. Water is wet.

I’m not going to call it luck…….they were fortunate”

Chase looks a bit better than that first run.

Doesn't seem to have the drive off though. Good on entry.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Practice has been an indicator of how things have turned out so far, with the exception of the 24, who just hasn't had the track position yet.

He could be a factor by the end of it, if prwdrife is of any indication.

Great, a power surge may have just blew out the TV I was watching the race on

Hey, FPL, here's a radical ****** idea, instead of paying executive bonuses, how about you harden your grid to prevent this, since you are based in the state that per capita has THE most lightning strikes in the country

I’ll keep saying it week after week. Blaney seems to have always gotten the short end of the stick at Penske when it comes to equipment reliability and his teammates consistently outrun him. If I were him, I’d be looking at new options.
Dude they gave him the championship winning 22 team and it still isn't working out.

civic-duty-blog.gif

Great, a power surge may have just blew out the TV I was watching the race on

Hey, FPL, here's a radical ****** idea, instead of paying executive bonuses, how about you harden your grid to prevent this, since you are based in the state that per capita has THE most lightning strikes in the country
If it's of any help, you can watch it on the NBC sports app

If it's of any help, you can watch it on the NBC sports app

I know, it's not the point.. Considering South Florida is one of the areas of the country most prone to lightning strikes.. It's asinine that FPL continues to have issues with power surges

Back
Top Bottom