Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Him and Leturd doubled down and said they hadn't seen him in the top 5 all night after he had just drove up to 3rd under green, came and took tires under caution to restart 14th, then drove to 1st lol.
The bad pit stop turned out to be a blessing. Since they were going to be in the back anyway, they came back in and Alan adjusted the RR shocks. Chase said it came to life after that.

Woot! I fell asleep. I heard there was a celebration for the #9
Nashville5.jpg

Chase has been in contention in a ton of races this year, won on two ovals, has led the points most of the season, and leads the series or is near the top in a lot of categories.

Guy needs a new crew chief.

So are we are still wanting to keep this track or ax it IF The Fairgounds gets renovated? I really enjoyed the racing here, I even thought it was pretty good during the day. The night though was a whole different deal though I mean cars were coming up through the field using multiple lanes. Multiple battles at the front too and for the lead. I actually would vote to keep the race here.

So are we are still wanting to keep this track or ax it IF The Fairgounds gets renovated? I really enjoyed the racing here, I even thought it was pretty good during the day. The night though was a whole different deal though I mean cars were coming up through the field using multiple lanes. Multiple battles at the front too and for the lead. I actually would vote to keep the race here.

If NASCAR can't fix this car on short tracks, it'd be better off here. But ... Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville is also in the city. It's clear NASCAR wants to be in the cities now, not 40, 50, 60, 70 minutes away.

NASCAR let that tire roll during that pit cycle on the FRONT STRETCH for a good 10 seconds with cars going by it, and didn't throw the yellow until the 18 and 9 got their lap back. That's a bigger deal than the Keselowski situation
Sorry, but this is not correct. The 18 and 9 became unlapped when Hamlin pitted under green, thus handing the lead to the 45. (The 18 and 9 were trailing the 45 by less than a full lap.) I went back to see what happened... was using DVR and was already about 15 minutes behind real time.

Back
Top Bottom