Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Hey Bubba, just slam on the brakes! Idiot
Bootie told him to stop.

He did what the CC asked, he was given the info for his loose wheel after he left pit road and was told to stop.

He's had seven loose wheels this year, seven. I would be pissed off, too. Got a great car and is racing smart, but those pit road issues have to be cleaned up.

Bootie told him to stop.

He did what the CC asked, he was given the info for his loose wheel after he left pit road and was told to stop.

He's had seven loose wheels this year, seven. I would be pissed off, too. Got a great car and is racing smart, but those pit road issues have to be cleaned up.
Well that pit crew didnt make him slam on brakes in front of Reddick.

Well that pit crew didnt make him slam on brakes in front of Reddick.
When someone tells you stop x3 in immediate succession, it has to be something serious and I'm going to listen.

8 team was a bit irritated, but everything is water under the bridge there.

When someone tells you stop x3 in immediate succession, it has to be something serious and I'm going to listen.

8 team was a bit irritated, but everything is water under the bridge there.
Someone told him to stop on the apron of the track?

Someone told him to stop on the apron of the track?
I wouldn't be telling you this if it didn't happen.

Which is why he said what he said after the incident because he (Bubba) thought it was a double whammy with damage and a loose wheel.

We had our Championship awards ceremony there and I got lost going back to my room.
It’s spacious, I got so lost the first time I was there. I needed to be at the conference/convention center and just memorized that. I got lost going back to my room every time.

Well, I am guess grilling burgers for dinner, its an easy dinner to make while there is a race on

I wouldn't be telling you this if it didn't happen.

Which is why he said what he said after the incident because he (Bubba) thought it was a double whammy with damage and a loose wheel.
Well thats incompetence. If you need to stop the spotter has to tell you someone is on your rear and you also have a rear view camera.

Grilling might be under a red flag , I have a storm starting to roll thru here .

Back
Top Bottom