Cup RACE thread --- on dirt, Bristol

I wasn't an easy sell on the concept. I mean, I'd still rather be watching sprint cars right now. But this is about as good as it could have been for a first attempt, and it's quite fun.

They should run the water truck around the top a few times during a break and see if someone can hook some traction up there for at least a few laps.

Suarez with authority. Moving Larson to put him another lap down.
It is not really hard to have authority over someone that basically has their hands tied behind their back with the shape his car is in. ;)

I knew that it wasn't going to be a simple as the Larson / Bell / Briscoe / ringers show, because none of those guys made their names on dirt driving street stocks.

Guess the rules that you have to have fenders dont apply to dirt

Welcome to daytime dirt racing. Dumb decision to run this in the warmest part of the day

This dust is going to be an issue unless they get a lot of water on the track. Track will be entirely in the shade in an hour or less. That'll kill the sun glare at least.

This is a joke. It’s been a great novelty, but with near zero visibility...

No matter how old Kryle gets he still has the ability to sound exactly like an emo 12 year old when he's mad on the radio

My best memory of camping at Bristol will always be some drunk idiot shouting "**** Kyle Busch" at the top of his lungs in the campground, then someone else would shout it again...and again...and again...into a short chant.

Starting at 4 when sun is right in their eyes was a sheer move of genius.

Back
Top Bottom