Cup RACE thread --- Open and All-Star

lol Stenhouse completely ignored by the crew. Get going guy

RC as we speak asking someone to hold his watch

Wrecky had it coming for a long time. How many people has he wrecked over the seasons?
One things for sure.Kyle is on a lot of lips right now...

Kyle throught Hornaday was in front of him and did what he does best.

A short fuse is a short fuse, no matter what someone drives.

It was unnecessary, but he did it anyways.

Just another case of the anti-Chevy fans talking out their ass.

Kyle Busch could be driving a Ford for Front Row or a Toyota for Legacy, and he would be viewed exactly the same as he is with RCR. He gets a little sympathy from some fans for the way he was dumped by JGR, but he's still Kyle Busch.

Just another case of the anti-Chevy fans talking out their ass.

Kyle Busch could be driving a Ford for Front Row or a Toyota for Legacy, and he would be viewed exactly the same as he is with RCR. He gets a little sympathy from some fans for the way he was dumped by JGR, but he's still Kyle Busch.

Anti-Chevy fan? Come on bro. I was probably the biggest Earnhardt fan you'd ever meet.

I'm talking about the people who jumped on the Kyle Busch bandwagon when he started driving a Chevy. If you didn't like Kyle when he drove a Toyota because he was an ass, you shouldn't like him when he drives a Chevy because he's still an ass.

Anti-Chevy fan? Come on bro. I was probably the biggest Earnhardt fan you'd ever meet.

I'm talking about the people who jumped on the Kyle Busch bandwagon when he started driving a Chevy. If you didn't like Kyle when he drove a Toyota because he was an ass, you shouldn't like him when he drives a Chevy because he's still an ass.

The most successful driver in Toyota's history got dumped by the douchiest team in NASCAR, and picked up by the team that employed Dale Earnhardt for 20 years. A mediocre team at that. So, yeah, of course he's going to get less boos.

Look I’m pushing 40. Those monster girls are like young enough to almost be my daughter. Getting old is a mf’er

Man the booth is RIDING on the hope that tires will play a role here tonight.

Considering Larson led almost every lap last year at NWB, and Ty led every lap of the open this year, Kyle turning Stenhouse might be the only excitement of the weekend.

The most successful driver in Toyota's history got dumped by the douchiest team in NASCAR, and picked up by the team that employed Dale Earnhardt for 20 years. A mediocre team at that. So, yeah, of course he's going to get less boos.

I would argue that RCR passed JGR for douchiest team when they hired Kyle Busch and pulled that crap with Sheldon Creed. When your drivers are Kyle Busch and Austin Dillon, you are douchebag central.

I loved RCR when I was younger, can't stand them now.

Considering Larson led almost every lap last year at NWB, and Ty led every lap of the open this year, Kyle turning Stenhouse might be the only excitement of the weekend.

Clear air is king it looks like. The racing throughout the field may be good but catching and passing the leader seem to be a huge obstacle.

I would argue that RCR passed JGR for douchiest team when they hired Kyle Busch and pulled that crap with Sheldon Creed. When your drivers are Kyle Busch and Austin Dillon, you are douchebag central.

I loved RCR when I was younger, can't stand them now.

That's very fair.

And yes, you are correct, look no further than our boy Stan as far as the bandwagon jumpers are concerned. But then you also have guys like Andy who ignore context and think the manufacturer is the only factor

Back
Top Bottom