Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix, Rd. 2

I have no clue and I didn't stick around long enough to find out. Two people sitting on a stoop looking out of a highrise building. A stoop inside the building. The ****
Huh, wow, yeah, I got nothing for that :eek:

Plenty of guys having good finishes..Hambone helps
upload_2018-11-11_17-35-19.png

Yes, it was a local promo commercial. Missed like 15 laps.

Do you happen to live around middle Georgia?? Cause I know it was one for Ken’s Audio here. Luckily I was able to change over to NBC Sports Network and watch. Had no idea it had even came back.

Do you happen to live around middle Georgia?? Cause I know it was one for Ken’s Audio here. Luckily I was able to change over to NBC Sports Network and watch. Had no idea it had even came back.
Yes, it was Ken's audio. I wasn't watching live so I missed those laps. DVR

I was impressed by how professional Kurt was on the radio when they interviewed him. The guy had a horrible day and he sounded very even, thanked his owners, the team, the sponsors, the engine builder, and took the blame for the penalty. Maybe Kurt will announce what he doing next year.

BTW, I think that NASCAR enforced a violation. I was good with it as they went over it in the driver's meeting. Thus, they enforced their rules. As long as they do it evenly across all the drivers and teams I'm good with it.

I was impressed by how professional Kurt was on the radio when they interviewed him. The guy had a horrible day and he sounded very even, thanked his owners, the team, the sponsors, the engine builder, and took the blame for the penalty. Maybe Kurt will announce what he doing next year.

BTW, I think that NASCAR enforced a violation. I was good with it as they went over it in the driver's meeting. Thus, they enforced their rules. As long as they do it evenly across all the drivers and teams I'm good with it.

Kurt was fitted with a shock collar about a year ago, it is in a very sensitive area. The collar is remotely controlled by his handler. Kurt don't give nobody no trouble no mo

The stands were awful empty for a sold out race. Must be a lot of corporate tickets were sold.

Meh, I think having a camera and fat hipster in your face immediately after climbing out of a hot race car is more douchey than Busch.
My favorite post of the day. Lmao imagine winning a dog fight of a race then having to stop the car on the front stretch to talk to said fat Hipster to placate a fan base and network that you probably give zero turds about, due to network request/rules.....instead of going to VL right away to be with your team and attractive wife. I’d push that fat idiot out of the way too.

You got that right, what a heck of a race

say it with me, its Phoenix baby!!!!, yeah I am 100% bias, but I love this track
It’s on my bucket list....have to hit Bristol, Martinsville, Darlington and Phoenix.

Kurt was fitted with a shock collar about a year ago, it is in a very sensitive area. The collar is remotely controlled by his handler. Kurt don't give nobody no trouble no mo
its not trouble,,
its entertainment,
and i i miss it very much.

I think he's being smart. He knows what it is like to be kicked to the curb.

Busch and Stewart, quite a photo.

Makes me want to cry. No, not really.
Sad that the cheating bully is in ...... great that Kyle Busch will be the champion
Rodney said it wasn't a performance advantage. Rodney makes certain that no performance advantages are built into Delana's husband's car. That way if NASCAR discovers one, he can say that it isn't. Smart dude. Savage.
LETS GO!!!!! WHERE U AT ROWDY NATION?!!
Right here brother!!!!!!:cheers:
I would love to be a fan of Kyle, I just cant get past his personality, he is very bipolar , but he is one the best ever to drive a stock car.
Stick with me kid. I will show you how.
Wouldnt surpruse me to see 18 let 10 on by nice and easy like
You do not follow Kyle Busch.
They want Harvick to lose so bad for some reason.
Because some of these idiots in search of "storylines" (as opposed to letting the race stand as the storyline) want to continue the cheating narrative instead of having he best drivers battle in Homestead. These jackwad members of the media don't want to talk about racing, they want drama. Stupid.
Kurt is a such a classy loser.
#SomethingIDontEverWantToHearAboutMyDriver

#SomethingIDontEverWantToHearAboutMyDriver

How you behave when things don't go your way tells the world who you really are much more than when things DO go your way. In racing, even the very best lose 80% of the time. Life's too short to be a douche bag 80% of the time. Nobody will EVER accuse me of being a Kurt Busch fan, but I was extremely impressed with how he handled himself in such a disappointing situation. In a world where it seems NOTHING is anyone's own fault and someone else is to blame for every bad thing that happens to them, it was nice and refreshing to see two drivers own up to the mistakes they made, not act like children and handle the situation with the utmost in class. The world could use more of that. During my relative short period of time racing, I only truly regret one thing I did or didn't do, and that was one instance where I failed to carry myself as a professional and represent my team with class. Funny how stuff like that stays with you 15 years later.

How you behave when things don't go your way tells the world who you really are much more than when things DO go your way. In racing, even the very best lose 80% of the time. Life's too short to be a douche bag 80% of the time. Nobody will EVER accuse me of being a Kurt Busch fan, but I was extremely impressed with how he handled himself in such a disappointing situation. In a world where it seems NOTHING is anyone's own fault and someone else is to blame for every bad thing that happens to them, it was nice and refreshing to see two drivers own up to the mistakes they made, not act like children and handle the situation with the utmost in class. The world could use more of that. During my relative short period of time racing, I only truly regret one thing I did or didn't do, and that was one instance where I failed to carry myself as a professional and represent my team with class. Funny how stuff like that stays with you 15 years later.
your numbers are way off. They only race 4 hours a week roughly, and interviews are 5 minutes of that give or take. That's only acting like a douche bag .005% of the time. And that's only if you lose. He wins now and then so you'd have to deduct time for that as well.

Back
Top Bottom