Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Watch Larson & Busch on the final restart.

That coulda been Bowman & Kenseth but.... Kenseth

It was officially bullish!t on January 30, 2014.

I won't even watch Homestead.

I like the concept but, if you're going to have a playoff, the best four drivers all year should get a bye and some sort of advantage like in every other sport.

I didn't think I could be any less interested in NASCAR.

So before replay Kyle caused it but afterwards when the 20 is seen to be totally coming down too far it's "racing"?

O........k....

Umm, I like both guys so idc either way but Busch was ahead when the caution came out..

I won't even watch Homestead.

I like the concept but, if you're going to have a playoff, the best four drivers all year should get a bye and some sort of advantage like in every other sport.

I didn't think I could be any less interested in NASCAR.
You could probably be less interested, since you watched the race and are posting here, #jus saying

Spotter told him he was clear, that was pure miscommunication.
Yep, that is what it comes down too, it sucks , but the 20 team took the 20 team out of contention for Homestead

Not sure if these were the Top 4 all year but all were Top 10 for the year and they made it to the Top 4.

You could probably be less interested, since you watched the race and are posting here, #jus saying
Should we start a pool that he will be posting in the Homestead race thread ?

Well, that was the last race of the 2016 season for me. I'm not watching the disgusting playoff finale next week.

-------------------

It's unfortunate that Kyle Busch made it to the final round, but I won't be watching anyway. Hopefully, he doesn't win.

Jimmie Johnson would only have 3 championships with no Chase format, so I'm not rooting for a 7th championship from him.

Hopefully, Carl Edwards can get back one of two championships he's been screwed out of.

Yep, that is what it comes down too, it sucks , but the 20 team took the 20 team out of contention for Homestead

It happens in pressure moments like that, but Matt certainly had the field covered while he was up front.

It happens in pressure moments like that, but Matt certainly had the field covered while he was up front.
Pretty much, it was his race to lose .

Wait, did the race broadcast go out for anyone else?

No interviews???

lol, I think you know what he meant and I've been in the same boat for a long time. I have no emotion about who wins or loses anymore, I just stick around to watch Kyle. If he blows a tire lap 4 at Homestead I'm switching off and moving on with my day. Fifteen years ago I'd skip a class to watch practice on Fridays if it was televised.

bowman not taking any blame. wow. get him out of nascar

mr tough guy talk

i hope kenseth reads those comments

If I am not mistaken, it sounded like Kyle took some blame for wrecking Matt, saying

Well, that was the last race of the 2016 season for me. I'm not watching the disgusting playoff finale next week.

-------------------

It's unfortunate that Kyle Busch made it to the final round, but I won't be watching anyway. Hopefully, he doesn't win.

Jimmie Johnson would only have 3 championships with no Chase format, so I'm not rooting for a 7th championship from him.

Hopefully, Carl Edwards can get back one of two championships he's been screwed out of.
The real question is - how many championships would Petty have if he was racing this format?

HIS CHAMPIONSHIPS DON'T COUNT!!

;)

bowman not taking any blame. wow. get him out of nascar

mr tough guy talk

i hope kenseth reads those comments
Alex didn't do anything wrong. He was trying to win, same as Matt. He couldn't move to the left, there was a wall there. If he'd hit it,
he could have taken out the field.

They should just have 16 car fields because more often than not it's frowned upon for a guy like Bowman to race hard.

Or ditch the Chase and focus on the RACE being a spectacle.

yes im serious

aex bowman is over his head racing these cars

pathetic. he ruines kenseths season and i hope matthew pays him back next sunday at the ford 400 presente dby ford

yes im serious

aex bowman is over his head racing these cars

pathetic. he ruines kenseths season and i hope matthew pays him back next sunday at the ford 400 presente dby ford

The guy is racing for his career. Anything less than 100% effort would have been inexcusable. He owes it to HMS and to himself to try to win the race at all cost. He did exactly what every other racer would have done.

Back
Top Bottom