Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

The guy is racing for his career. Anything less than 100% effort would have been inexcusable. He owes it to HMS and to himself to try to win the race at all cost. He did exactly what every other racer would have done.

bame the chase! the chase has caused this. alex should have backed off and been thanful hes even in jrs car. he couldnt hold his jock. and im not even a matthew kenseth fan

bame the chase! the chase has caused this. alex should have backed off and been thanful hes even in jrs car. he couldnt hold his jock. and im not even a matthew kenseth fan

What did the Chase cause? Even by the old points system the 20 still wouldn't have won the championship next week.

Matt even said that was fine, his spotter explained the situation and said it was fine, but his spotter should have told Matt that Bowman was on his inside.

He's doing everything he can to have a future and to fight for nothing less than a victory... Just a racing deal, unfortunate for Matt, but that situation in itself with just how tight the entry is into turn one.

Matt needs to check his Karma.... it went South last year when he blatantly took out Joey for no reason... I don't feel sorry for him one lick today.... he had it coming.... and at the most opportune time..... I love it!!!!!!

The Cubs won the World Series.

Settle for that.

yes im serious

aex bowman is over his head racing these cars

pathetic. he ruines kenseths season and i hope matthew pays him back next sunday at the ford 400 presente dby ford
You act like Bowman is suppose to care about the the other drivers seasons. The other Hendrick drivers yes I can see that but the rest of the field no. He did nothing wrong. Rookie trying to win a cup race. Didn't deliberately wreck him. Racing incident that's all.

Jimmie's biggest compitition was the 4. Carl may give him a run and I think it will come down to those two.

Joey has had inconsistent speed, and Kyle, like Carl hasn't had the the speed. Joey will contend, but the 48 should have won 4 of these things had it not been pit road.
I predict.
1. Johnson
2.Logano
3. Edwards
4. Busch

Chris Osborne
@crazy_spotter

Apologies to EVERY @mattkenseth fan out there for ending our chase hopes today! Obviously this 1's on me!!

I just finally seen the highlights after being at the track and I don't understand what Kenseth and team was doing cutting off the 88 like that.

yes im serious

aex bowman is over his head racing these cars

pathetic. he ruines kenseths season and i hope matthew pays him back next sunday at the ford 400 presente dby ford
He's run better lately in that car than the usual driver and even the 4 time champ that he switched seats with this year.

I won't even watch Homestead.

I like the concept but, if you're going to have a playoff, the best four drivers all year should get a bye and some sort of advantage like in every other sport.

I didn't think I could be any less interested in NASCAR.
Yawn. Stop watching it already If You hate it so much.

Back
Top Bottom