Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Well #9 team gets to use their last set of tires only like 8 laps later. Smart ****** move.

Congrats Kyle. Why is the running order all wacked?

Chase put the 24 in the wall?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Brad has doored Chase twice today, both times knocking him down several positions. If Chase doesnt make any kind of move towards him he’s lost his back bone.
Chase just said the 2 wasn’t finishing today if he gets to him. Alan called Brad a “dips—“

That's twice Brad has thrown it down into 2 knowing it wasn't gonna stick and both times it's been the same result. Take the outside and you wouldn't have to do that...

Not a great day for my rooting interests... again.

Chase just said the 2 wasn’t finishing today if he gets to him. Alan called Brad a “dips—“
He’s just a dip ****.
preview.jpg

Congrats Kyle. Why is the running order all wacked?

Chase put the 24 in the wall?

Chase effed up and told Eddie to tell the 24 he’s sorry. Fwiw

Cliff Daniels...keeping the 48 on the track? Man. We just want to salvage a top 10 here.

That's twice Brad has thrown it down into 2 knowing it wasn't gonna stick and both times it's been the same result. Take the outside and you wouldn't have to do that...
He wants that outside car as a leaning post. Jimmie used to do that same **** at Martinsville.

Chase effed up and told Eddie to tell the 24 he’s sorry. Fwiw
He effed up because he's shook/pissed with Brad. He needs to move past it and focus on his race, not on wrecking the 2. Take a breath, it's in the past, one car at a time, salvage a top 5 if you can.

Kyle was restarting on the front row with fresher tires..Stevens is a moron

I'm sorry..looked like hard racing to me

Just relaying the radio messages. But, I do recall the last time Chase got even with someone at Phoenix and the boost it gave his career trajectory so...

He effed up because he's shook/pissed with Brad. He needs to move past it and focus on his race, not on wrecking the 2. Take a breath, it's in the past, one car at a time, salvage a top 5 if you can.

After what he did to Denny at Phoenix, he’s fully capable of doing both.

MTJ wont be winning today

If it was a one time deal I agree. But it isn’t the first time today.

Seas are kind of parting for Kyle Busch

If Harvick wins this, that's 10 at Phoenix, just 1 below Jimmie's 11 at Dover. His win percentage at Phoenix wouldn't be as good, but what's really impressive is that this would be Harvs 50th win. Let's go!

20% of his career wins at the cup level are at the same track. Nuts.

I was there for Harvs first win . Who could forget that 2001 day in Atlanta:

hqdefault.jpg

If it was a one time deal I agree. But it isn’t the first time today.
Hey I'm not saying Chase shouldn't be mad, I'm just saying, what good will it do him if he's focused on another driver. He's p15. Can salvage a solid run here.

Back
Top Bottom