Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Myself and other Brad fans:
giphy.gif
Low-key, I'm starting to see why Blaney fans hated Bullens.

His late pit calls have been questionable, not lacking speed, but pit strategy has been quite head scratching.

Chase doesn't have a problem with Brad -- he has a problem with his Team.
Anyone would have a problem with Brad after getting door slammed twice. The team made some boneheaded mistakes and poor decision making but getting knocked out of the lead by a wannabe hero is cause for bad blood.

The team moved on, made better decisions and snagged a top 10. The #2 team’s luck ran out and lost their good finish.

Hell yeah Joey!! Him and Paul Wolfe are such a lethal combination. Joey is the best at getting the most out of a car at the end of races, and Paul Wolfe is one of the best strategy crew chiefs in the business.

The 88 team has shot them selves in the foot twice this year. Bringing the car in for tires with just a few laps cost them a win or second at Vegas and a top 10 today. But if being a crew chief was easy and there was a crystal ball then I guess anyone could do it.:)

Last edited:
Low-key, I'm starting to see why Blaney fans hated Bullens.

His late pit calls have been questionable, not lacking speed, but pit strategy has been quite head scratching.

Bullens is an idiot. Who needs track position inside 10 to go.

4 fReSh gOOdYeARs aND a SpLaSH oF sUnoCO!

The 88 team has shot them selves in the foot twice this year. Bringing the car in for tires with just a few laps cost them a win or second at Vegas and a top 10 today. But if being a crew chief was easy and there was a crystal ball then I guess anyone could do it.:)

Yeah everybody who came in the last time didn't help themselves. I think they looked at a few laps before when taking tires was a big advantage, but there wasn't any freakin time in the race left. Boneheads.

Yeah everybody who came in the last time didn't help themselves. I think they looked at a few laps before when taking tires was a big advantage, but there wasn't any freakin time in the race left. Boneheads.

Exactly. Kind of hard to take advantage of new tires during a GWC.

I’m a fan of racing. Didn’t see much today.

It was the same quality of racing seen in 2017 and 2018. Nothing is perfect, but it was racey. Faster cars could drive through the field (not just one or two that had the field covered). Dirty air was overcomeable. Goodyear was able to bring a softer tire due to lower corner loads, so tire wear was significant.

It was the same quality of racing seen in 2017 and 2018. Nothing is perfect, but it was racey. Faster cars could drive through the field (not just one or two that had the field covered). Dirty air was overcomeable. Goodyear was able to bring a softer tire due to lower corner loads, so tire wear was significant.

I didn’t find today’s race very entertaining. I literally barely stayed awake.

I think Logano is a lot sharper than people give him credit for and sometimes from the way he comes across

Funny how some people will judge another person by their looks. Many people make fun of Brad, calling him horseface and many judge Joey by
his laugh. Having said that, none can refute they are a couple of the best drivers and very smart. Joey is going to benefit from having Brad's team
and I am betting that Brad will improve the team he is driving for.

Funny how some people will judge another person by their looks. Many people make fun of Brad, calling him horseface and many judge Joey by
his laugh. Having said that, none can refute they are a couple of the best drivers and very smart. Joey is going to benefit from having Brad's team
many drivers thought the 2 car was the fastest car and it was in practice in 10 lap and 20 lap runs. Hambone did his best to screw that up. Swapping crew chiefs didn't hurt a thing. SHR put all 4 cars inside the top ten and they swapped two chiefs over the off season.

Agreed, Horseface is a good driver.

Back
Top Bottom