Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

poor Harvick man, he had that one under green. same luck for Larson last week. At least they have speed in their cars.

cool for Byron to go back to back this time with the Valvoline scheme, seems like this is going to be a real breakout championship contending year for them.

Josh Berry sneaks up there for top10, nice.

1678663415071.png

Harvick was kicking everyone’s ass. They adjusted that car to the front.
The Hendrick cars were beat and then…Harrison Burton.
It kind of sounded like they adjusted a little too much for Byron and he knew what to tell them he needed to fix it at the end.

Can't wait to hear Dennys podcast this week. Somehow blame Ross for him dropping 10 plus spots on the last lap

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Why is Harrison Burton in Cup? 🤷🏻‍♂️
$$$$$$$. Nobody has any more respect for Roger Penske than I do, but he's getting everything he deserves for running off a driver that can actually DRIVE to bring in this silver spoon poser of a race car driver.

$$$$$$$. Nobody has any more respect for Roger Penske than I do, but he's getting everything he deserves for running off a driver that can actually DRIVE to bring in this silver spoon poser of a race car driver.
And which driver would that be? Because it clearly wasn't Matty D

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I love Mike giving it to the internet, he’s clearly at the “I don’t give a F*ck” portion of his career and I’m here for it.

Back
Top Bottom