Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

They should have stayed on Blaney's in car after driving through the wreck. He showed his displeasure with the 54 car by hitting him.

Noah came to race today

Mike pick Erik Jones was doing so well until the last 70% of the race.

Larson has a legit top 5 car, and another bad spot.

Entire race has just been recovering from the back due to pit stops

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
*cries in Elliott-Gustafson*

Bell really is flying. He'll very likely catch Truex at this rate, but once we get the caution with 10 to go, it's no telling what'll happen after that.

Chase was finally going to get a top 10 and pit call buried him in 20th on a track that you can’t pass on. Gustafson trying to keep him engaged by saying that many ahead can’t make it. Yeah, two of them. 🙄 I’d ask to end the pain already, but at this point I’m numb and quickly losing interest again.

Easiest victory for Bell, assuming he doesn't have Allgaier moment. Fastest guy on the track with fresher tires than the first several guys behind you.

9 fans are used to it. I can understand the 5 and 24 fans struggling to adjust to what is surely an odd feeling.
They were all legit fast today (except Bowman). Problem is this is package here is broken, and you can't pass. Larson was unlucky early and now is lucky to be p13.

P8-p20 can't do anything

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bell with this early season win is a certifiable Cup contender. I expect him to get a few more this year, could be the Franchise for JGR starting now.

Back
Top Bottom