Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

1710111583799.png

Bell with this early season win is a certifiable Cup contender. I expect him to get a few more this year, could be the Franchise for JGR starting now.
I think so. But then he's also done this before. Win early, and call it a season

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm bummed for Kyle Busch, but good with Hocevars finish... Might gain a few points in the Pick'em game...

I might be one of the only one excited for Bristol next week after this one, but iam. For the first time in a few years, we got real racing for the spring race there, here’s to hoping for a show next week.

I might be one of the only one excited for Bristol next week after this one, but iam. For the first time in a few years, we got real racing for the spring race there, here’s to hoping for a show next week.
“Real” racing as opposed to dirt racing being not real? Dirt guys have been whipping some candy a$$ the past few years in NASCAR.

TV commercials are top of the line, can you imagine watching a race they break away to advertise the race your trying to watch?
Do any of those executives earn their pay??

TV commercials are top of the line, can you imagine watching a race they break away to advertise the race your trying to watch?
Do any of those executives earn their pay??

The commercials haven't been the same since they quit showing the little Dr Pepper rock star. I am still grieving....

It's nearly impossible to pass with this package. I looked at the pylon after 20 minutes of racing and literally nothing had changed

BOOM BABY!!!!!
It's nearly impossible to pass with this package. I looked at the pylon after 20 minutes of racing and literally nothing had changed
Bell. Passed. Everybody.
I now expect Revman to tell suddenly appear and tell us “LOVE THIS SPORT! LETS GO! WE ARE BACK!” Way more accessible this week id imagine
I am always accessible. I do love this sport. WE never went anywhere. ...and yeah, I'm jacked!
Back to the drawing board on this "package" just awful
Well, yeah, we will have to do something because Hendrick. I had Bell on the in car cam....he passed cars all damn day.
Says @Hendrick4ever. Rough day. Hang in there kid.

Well, yeah, we will have to do something because Hendrick. I had Bell on the in car cam....he passed cars all damn day.
I didnt say a damn thing about Hendrick, just because a Toyota won doesnt change the fact that NASCAR missed on this package. It stunk. Tell me how it was better.

I didnt say a damn thing about Hendrick, just because a Toyota won doesnt change the fact that NASCAR missed on this package. It stunk. Tell me how it was better.
It was never bad. Ever. I really don't know what people want. I have watched four races this year, and enjoyed every damn lap. Every. One.

It was never bad. Ever. I really don't know what people want. I have watched four races this year, and enjoyed every damn lap. Every. One.
They spent a mint on getting to get these cars to pass, they failed. Just because a Toyota won doesnt change that

They spent a mint on getting to get these cars to pass, they failed. Just because a Toyota won doesnt change that
When all three manufacturers have maybe 10-15 HP difference between them, they were damn lucky to have as many passes as they did on a miserably flat short track. It's usually single file, follow the leader at the lower series short track racing in those situations.

Back
Top Bottom