Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, No. 1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh boy, there's the Kyle bush I remember. You have to be terribly arrogant and narcissistic to take such offense to a question like that.
He wouldn't of had to be very creative to come up with some generic response about just trying to learn and get better all the time blah blah blah. Instead he decided to make a scene about the mere suggestion that he may not have always been perfect. Tod even tried appealing to his ego by starting out mentioning how great he is.

Oh boy, there's the Kyle bush I remember. You have to be terribly arrogant and narcissistic to take such offense to a question like that.
He wouldn't of had to be very creative to come up with some generic response about just trying to learn and get better all the time blah blah blah. Instead he decided to make a scene about the mere suggestion that he may not have always been perfect. Tod even tried appealing to his ego by starting out mentioning how great he is.
This is nothing new. Kyle's always had that arrogant mask which is masqueraded as confidence. But the guy really is just a sensitive frustrated perfectionist.

FWIW, it seemed like Kyle was trying to bite his tongue a bit there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kyle Busch answered the question with a yes. What else is there?
When someone asks me if I like beets, I say No. An explanation is not warranted. Same case with Bodines question... Kyle answered a simple question with a simple answer. Fortunately, Larry Mac rescued Bodines botched attempt at whatever it was he was attempting to do.
Now watch the race and try to enjoy the outcome.

Last edited:
Kyle Busch answered the question with a yes. What else is there?
When someone asks me if I like beets, I say No. An explanation is not warranted. Same case with Bodines question... Kyle answered a simple question with a simple answer.
Now watch the race and try to enjoy the outcome.

Besides just answering yes, KDB could have thrown out something . . . anything . . . about his career that, if given the chance, he might have done differently.

Instead he clammed up and gave the impression that there's nothing he's ever done that he needs to apologize for.

Unfortunately he's not alone in that respect.

Besides just answering yes, KDB could have thrown out something . . . anything . . . about his career that, if given the chance, he might have done differently.

Instead he clammed up and gave the impression that there's nothing he's ever done that he needs to apologize for.

And that is what makes him Kyle Busch.
Anyway, he IS a topic still,

*Ron Hornaday has entered the chat*

Back
Top Bottom