Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

With the trajectory of the product it doesn't make financial sense for them to enter this series

Yeah, I have to agree but would love them or Honda to join . Would make two American manufacture's and two Japanese manufacture's. Nissan has heavily advertised during Cup races so they see some sort of interest along with Dodge but supplying motors and support is a different commitment.

Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr 11m11 minutes ago
We lost a ton of speed the final run. Vibration! Corded a RF tire. Too much camber gain. Lucky AF.
DGBM0tVXoAAw5Oa.jpg

Couldn't have said it better myself. Doesn't help that the chief instigator is allowed carte blanche...for you Kyle fans wondering what that means PM me...for the rest of y'all I'm out see you in the Podium

U don't have to be i just get tired of all the people in here that are quick to call Kyle a crybaby lol

Dude, you just became a fan this year, while the people "quick to call him a crybaby" have seen him for 12 years. I like Kyle and the guy underneath seems like a good dude. But he cannot take responsibility and has a very short temper, and spent a good 8 years acting like a spoiled Brat.

Kyle was a crybaby for a VERY long time and it still shows.

Take the time to watch this.

Anyone surprised Clint hasn't really contended for wins yet? I had him winning 2 or 3 races this year. He's a good drivrrer.

Anyone surprised Clint hasn't really contended for wins yet? I had him winning 2 or 3 races this year. He's a good drivrrer.

The only thing he was good at was having an itch to try to keep Jeff out of the Chase

Dude, you just became a fan this year, while the people "quick to call him a crybaby" have seen him for 12 years. I like Kyle and the guy underneath seems like a good dude. But he cannot take responsibility and has a very short temper, and spent a good 8 years acting like a spoiled Brat.

Kyle was a crybaby for a VERY long time and it still shows.

Take the time to watch this.

Don't care about any of that lol.. he a good driver and I like his personality I think he is funny lol and he loves to win.. video was funny to me and a lot of hard racing, all these guys cry and complain all the time.. so what Kyle does is nothing new.

Don't care about any of that lol.. he a good driver and I like his personality I think he is funny lol and he loves to win.. video was funny to me and a lot of hard racing, all these guys cry and complain all the time.. so what Kyle does is nothing new.

It is nothing new. Im just letting you know why people say he whines, even among drivers, his behavior has been objectively outlying. He's entertainment and that video is hilarious. The Tony Stewart one is even funnier though.

"I wanted to kill Aj Almendinger and Juam Pablo for being stupid"

"What do you think rocket scientist, I'm sitting here with a backup car"

It is nothing new. Im just letting you know why people say he whines, even among drivers, his behavior has been objectively outlying. He's entertainment and that video is hilarious. The Tony Stewart one is even funnier though.

"I wanted to kill Aj Almendinger and Juam Pablo for being stupid"

"What do you think rocket scientist, I'm sitting here with a backup car"
Haha... man I'm just so mad I didn't watch back in the day that stuff back then was good and funny haha

Back
Top Bottom