Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

Kez said it all, 1/2 a second on the field, they have "found" a bunch, Nascar doesn't seem to want to take it away.
All part of the game. It is pretty incredible - almost four tenths between Kyle and 3rd in qualifying, over two tenths from Truex to 3rd.

Profile pic conspicuously missing.
You never disappoint. Lol
sarcastic.gif

All part of the game. It is pretty incredible - almost four tenths between Kyle and 3rd in qualifying, over two tenths from Truex to 3rd.
They redid the aero templates and since that time it has been really unbalanced. Kyle passing on the outside shows how much more D/F they have than anybody else. Same thing at Indy with their flat turns. Obvious they have a whole lot more down force.

They redid the aero templates and since that time it has been really unbalanced. Kyle passing on the outside shows how much more D/F they have than anybody else. Same thing at Indy with their flat turns. Obvious they have a whole lot more down force.
:-/
:-\

OK, you had your fun. Why drag Kyle's wife into the "discussion".
And take the personal remarks off open forum.

I can't tell if you're having fun or not, so please take it private or to The Podium.

I said enough with the personal remarks, please.

Someone is going to get really POed and then it won't be so much fun.
Again, I can't tell if you're serious or just having fun.

Ahh, see, I thought you were doing a 100% boycott , not a half aresed boycott:laugh:
I like to see who won. I'm not interested in Championships, stages, stooges, yellow flags, overtime, overtime lines, playoffs, playoff points, etc.
I hope someone wakes up.

I like to see who won. I'm not interested in Championships, stages, stooges, yellow flags, overtime, overtime lines, playoffs, playoff points, etc.
I hope someone wakes up.
Ahh, got ya, carry on.

Somewhere out there a Nissan fanatic is outraged at this.

Nissan should get into NASCAR then. Big Nissan fan as I've owned a few aNissan pickups and would love to see them in NASCAR. Truck serie looking to go spec engines though might not help any manufactures coming in.

Nissan should get into NASCAR then. Big Nissan fan as I've owned a few aNissan pickups and would love to see them in NASCAR. Truck serie looking to go spec engines though might not help any manufactures coming in.
I would love to see them in NASCAR, but they dont see it as something that is wroth the investment, but damn, I would love to see the Maxima/Altima on the race track, giving the Camry's something to chase :laugh:

So yeah, a Japanese rivalry in NASCAR, I would freaking love that!!!!!!!

Broadcast has always been over his nuts since 2008.

"Because he wins all the time. They booed Dale Earnhardt"

Jimmie Johnson has won 40 more races and 6 more titles than Kyle Busch while they both have been in cup.

Winning isn't why KB's booed Rick

A " Rick Allenism " - when poignant meets ignorant . He says some crazy stuff sometimes.

With the trajectory of the product it doesn't make financial sense for them to enter this series

Back
Top Bottom