Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

Unfortunately not. He needs to pick up at least two to three tenths a lap.

Hoping for a caution
Yeah, he is not catching him.

We get a caution and that is going to end it I feel.

I still think it’s sort of early in the year, but Hamlin has the look of a championship contender for the Phoenix Four Problem is if it comes to down to him and Harv, Harv eats him alive because I don’t think Denny has the mental fortitude to beat him when all the chips will be on the table.

9 has a possible loose wheel, staying out. That could be the yellow.

I still think it’s sort of early in the year, but Hamlin has the look of a championship contender for the Phoenix Four Problem is if it comes to down to him and Harv, Harv eats him alive because I don’t think Denny has the mental fortitude to beat him when all the chips will be on the table.
I think Denny is there, mentally.

Not anymore. Denneth had a vibration in his pantaloons yesterday, but he has been mentally preparing himself for a Cup win.

If not for the 48 tire penalty, all 4 HMS cars would be in the top 10.. he would have been running 7th.

Good recovery for HMS. Ugly execution for team 48.

Still have no idea why Blaney pit again out of the top 5 after cycling through. I'm sure he will tweet about since Fox doesn't even realize he pit again lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom