Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

Congrats to the 11! I didn't think they were going to get 140 in! Kudos to NASCAR for sticking with it!

Overall, I thought it was a very enjoyable day of racing! I do wish they would get some of the speed back though at Pocono, Cali and Michigan.

Huh....Pocono sure races the same at night as it does during the day, strung out and a strategy race.

I love Pocono’s VL, the coolest one in the sport. Has that old school horse racing charm to it

Oh God, the gerbils portion of the schedule is upon us.

They had to wrap up that post-race quickly to get to the race replay.

Hamlin the hamster in the winnners circle.
1593392026867.png

J.D. would be proud.

11 team gambled and won. They easily could have been bitten by a caution , but keeping that clean air for as long as possible paid off big. If they would have followed the 4s strategy, they'd have finished 2nd to the 4. 2nd place doesn't mean what it once did, smart move to go for it.

11 team gambled and won. They easily could have been bitten by a caution , but keeping that clean air for as long as possible paid off big. If they would have followed the 4s strategy, they'd have finished 2nd to the 4. 2nd place doesn't mean what it once did, smart move to go for it.

They didn't gamble. They've won here 5 times and it was strategy.

Back
Top Bottom