Cup RACE thread -- Pocono

Jamie Mac highest running Chevy thus far, he’s driving like his seat is warm
It needs to be. Hopefully he will try and prove something. The dude is a good driver when he wants to prove it. Just been too many seasons since he’s really gotten fired up

Terminal Velocity? I never heard of that sounds like launch angle and exit velocity in baseball

If McMurray is let go by Chip, his career is basically done, no semi-competitive team is gonna pick up a good but not great driver at age 42

I have dogged him for years in comments. I really like him for a long time but he’s very streaky, I mean very streaky.

It’s fristrating to see because he DOES have the talent, it’s just like he doesn’t lock in on it all the time. You are correct. He needs to show it especially these days.

Wowzers first green lap the 48 has led all year. Someone alert The General, Jimmie is back.

Do you think Bubba is eventually going to leave RPM? The poor quality of RPM equipment is kinda holding him back, (look at Almirola's success so far at SHR as proof) we've seen what Bubba is able to do in competitive equipment, it's impressive

Can you see entire track from the grandstands?
You could from our seats. That's turn 2 straight ahead. I took this during practice.

upload_2018-6-3_13-40-43.png

How about blaney this year... talking about having speed but nothing to really show for it.

If they stay on it eventually he should go on a winning streak.

Plates anywhere are an abomination...imo
I don't often agree with you, but this is so true.

I don't know, I mean Daytona and Talladega kind of need them. I guess they could come with an engine that would have them running slower, cause we don't need them going as fast as they could go there without them. But only if they can find away to make them slow enough without the plates.

Geez Buescher is already a lap down I really wet the bed in the pick em game this year

late 00’s this was Denny’s House, good stats there Fox

Back
Top Bottom