Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Here, check out this Dale Jr interview that takes up 80% of the screen during a live race broadcast

Forza is XBox exclusive and Gran Turismo is PlayStation exclusive. GT Sport is geared towards online play, which I don't like, Forza 7 looks incredible
I agree, I have no issues with online play, but not making the entire game online based, I really feel this is going to bite PD and Sony in the rear end.

I agree, I have no issues with online play, but not making the entire game online based, I really feel this is going to bite PD and Sony in the rear end.
My wife does the online play(even live streams with popular online guys) on all three systems we have. I prefer long open-world campaigns

My wife does the online play(even live streams with popular online guys) on all three systems we have. I prefer long open-world campaigns
Please dont get me wrong, I as well prefer a fully done story mode , or campaigns, but after I have completed that , I do enjoy playing online, just not when it comes to racing, I refuse to race online for console based games.

Black wheels would look so much better for Brad's Fitz Glider kit paint scheme

Just like that, Danica back from 11th to 20th..

Guess I shouldn't complain about the TV broadcast since I found a stream, but it would be nice if they could quit hyping the playoffs!

Guess I shouldn't complain about the TV broadcast since I found a stream, but it would be nice if they could quit hyping the playoffs!
Then you might not want to watch the next 10 races.:owquitit:

Back
Top Bottom