Cup RACE thread -- Richmond

Lappers running side by side and seeing KB in the rear view:

[yawn]

I used Kyle a week too early and Logano at just a flat out bad time :mad:

This race is quite the grind. Gotta always be racing.

This stage was a snoozer. Halfway home and we're barely on page 3 here. Thankfully, Boyd has given us something to follow.
I was just looking at the leaderboard an Boyd was actually 2 mph faster than Busch that last lap. 77 for Busch and 79 for Boyd. Hope they interview his crew chief soon.

Kurt consistently loses spots on pit road. It's not gonna cut it in the playoffs.

...or did I miss some two tire stops by others?

Newman in 5th....he’s gonna be in the Final 8 with a chance to make the Homestead Miami Bowl isn’t he...he’s like a ****roach

I hate that symbicort family and wish that cake would somehow set the house on Fire. I swear I’m not a bad person

wait a racing series that comes down to the final race for the championship that doesn’t use a playoff?? How does this happen????

Logano 19th but looks to be last Car on the lead lap.... long way to go need a timely caution and keep working on it. He might be okay at the end of this thing

The best team, running 1234 in a package that gives the best teams a bigger advantage than ever before is boring.

Hendrick never had this kind of advantage race to race. 48 never had the race to race advantage the 19/18 have had the last two years and those two teams pale in comparison. This package is all about showcasing car preparation, and making it hard to pass.

Also, Newman in 5th, first time this year. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow, it is so sad how these teams running 30+ always seem to have a problem that brings out a caution.

As much as I’ve made fun of Newman this year and in the past, what he’s doing tonight is incredible thus far. If the 6 passes the 19,Truex is firing everyone

Back
Top Bottom