Cup RACE thread -- Richmond

Jeff Burton: Roval is the toughest track in the country
giphy.gif

Wrecks and still beats Kyle lol .. I know Kyle is heated right now!! If it wasn’t for truex Kyle would have 2 championships.. Kyle acts like he like truex but I know deep down inside he hates truex and pearn lol

And the least talented champion of the modern era benefits from circumstance and a package once again.

Let's see he and Pearn run the 20 car 10 years ago. Guy would be lucky to win 2 races a year. Poser.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jimmie hasn’t won a race without Chad tho

Have to have a capable driver behind the wheel to win races.

Six wins to be exact.
People forget or chose to forget Truex won back to back Busch championships. Before FRR he drove garbage outside of 2007 and 2013 when he pretty decent and MWR was starting to turn into a good team

Have to have a capable driver behind the wheel to win races.

Six wins to be exact.
Yeaa Kyle Busch is good too , but him and adam Stevens not even close to Martin and pearn when pearn is on.. I never said this on here before but pearn is the only person that scares me! I know Kyle is like damn where did pearn come from??! He is messing up my legacy lol

Yeaa Kyle Busch is good too , but him and adam Stevens not even close to Martin and pearn when pearn is on.. I never said this on here before but pearn is the only person that scares me! I know Kyle is like damn where did pearn come from??! He is messing up my legacy lol
You always seem to know what Kyle is saying and thinking :unsure:

You always seem to know what Kyle is saying and thinking :unsure:
And here u go trying to be w smart ass! If I give another driver or crew chief props .. y’all talk **** if I speak my mind y’all talk ****.. I don’t get it.. y’all be so butt hurt that everyone don’t kiss JJ ass that every time someone has something to say , y’all have some stupid reply

And here u go trying to be w smart ass! If I give another driver or crew chief props .. y’all talk sh!t if I speak my mind y’all talk sh!t.. I don’t get it.. y’all be so butt hurt that everyone don’t kiss JJ ass that every time someone has something to say , y’all have some stupid reply
Who’s this butt hurt you speak of? I was just mentioning how you know what Kyle is speaking and thinking maybe you’re on the inside or something

And the least talented champion of the modern era benefits from circumstance and a package once again.

Let's see he and Pearn run the 20 car 10 years ago. Guy would be lucky to win 2 races a year. Poser.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow.

Back
Top Bottom