Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Larson has been run into 3 times this race.

And Cliff Daniels hasn't made an adjustment since early stage 2.

And now a top 10 finish will be lucky. No reason they shouldn't be competing for the win today.

Not sure what the hell the plan was today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That was racing...Hamlin gassed it up, Larson cut corner exit down like he has all race.

If Cliff Daniels made an adjustment an hour ago instead of telling Kyle "Im not going to adjust the car much" after Larson told him he's losing grip in the left front, he probably wouldn't have been in that position.

I mean, why would a crew chief not adjust the car when the driver says he's losing grip?

OMG! Chase Elliiot has used his vast understanding of race car physics to perfectly interpret what his car needed at this track at this very moment.

In spite if todays unfair conditions has included the 47th place car that Alan Gustafson bought to the track.
Most drivers would have just broke down and cried, it was only Chase's superior intuitive intellect, and emotional maturity that got that sh!tbox in the top ten.

Logano deserves to win this race. Flawless all day.

OMG! Chase Elliiot has used his vast understanding of race car physics to perfectly interpret what his car needed at this track at this very moment.

In spite if todays unfair conditions has included the 47th place car that Alan Gustafson bought to the track.
Most drivers would have just broke down and cried, it was only Chase's superior intuitive intellect, and emotional maturity that got that sh!tbox in the top ten.
He's a whisperer

I'm outraged over the 5 team's execution today and the failure to keep up with the track. Just absurd decision making with a car good enough to win.

Mreh, not much difference in 4th and 5th place finish. Just wrap up the regular season title and go win Watkins Glen
He's faster than 4th or 5th tho as the run goes, he just spends so much time fighting off the 10 waiting for him to fade that he loses the leaders.

A win next week would be a perfect bookend to go into the playoffs.

"the crowd on their feet roaring"

*Shows a segment of 60% empty seats and about 30 fans, including someone on the heavier side jumping up and down in a bikini.*

Oh NBC

That  buffalo woman was roaring, though

11 winning today if it stays green. Same strategy.

Larson has a habit of not being able to confidently diagnose what his car is doing/what he needs.

And Cliff's habit to overthink race strategy makes that a bad combination of a poorly executed season when you have top 3 raw speed in a car you don't understand.

There's no reason their discussion at the end of stage 2 shouldn't have resulted in a decision to adjust the car. None whatsoever.

Larson is more insightful than this and Cliff is smarter than this

Back
Top Bottom