Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Most everybody agrees he's a prick....or that he jumped early? Because the prick part is ever changing....ever thought you'd see @StandOnIt love up on Spin Cycle Busch? A simple team/manufacturer change.....That he jumped the start? Hell yes. Undeniable. Joey being a dick, and playing the herky jerk? Always does. You hate Denny. That's fine....but would you rather have a guy bait a leader into penalty with laying back. NASCAR didn't like either. Saw bull**** on both sides, and basically said, 'Okay, you all will embarrass us this time, but next time....." Great no call....it's just that the fandom don't know how good it was. You screw with this, you have a mess.
Bait the leader? bro what? If whoever is in second is laying back, for some dumb reason, if the leader gets to the restart box, he can go no matter what the **** the guy beside him is doing. You want to call out SOI for changing his tune on Kyle, newsflash buddy, you did the same thing. You can't talk about bias factors and this and that, when you of all people are one of the most bias people here. Like come on dude lol. At this point, I don't care what anyone says, this is 100% a gimmick, because no way someone can just be this blind lol. Denny jumped the start, nothing Joey, MTJ, Larson, anyone else did out on that track, made Denny jump, he did that on his own. Now when this happens to one of your little Toyota's without one of them also winning, don't let me see you bitching and moaning about it.

I am totally acknowledging that Denny jumped the start, but I don't think that what he did can be objectively discussed without talking about laying back. You penalized Denny and reward Joey.....buckle up. This is only a problem if people **** themselves over the no call...which they have....because this is the day we live in. We want our sports governed like a kindergarten classroom.....and that's not the way rules work anywhere.....this is why we have the court system. IF NASCAR was to do anything in that situation.....calll off the start.....rerack with Denny at the back, and give Martin the race back....Can you even do that on a track that short? Penalizing Denny, and handing the race to Joey after Denny raced Martin would be stupid. Again, all of this because NASCAR fans whine their asses off.
I don't disagree with you. I do see that some have gone nuts over it and while I think it should have been a penalty I am over it. I have more of an issue not with what happened on the track but more in how NASCAR handled it and Denny getting mouthy about it after. Sometimes it's best to just say nothing publicly. Part of me thinks NASCAR should just issue a warning to all teams that they will be extra vigilant about BS on restarts given this controversy but then I feel like it's not fair to a guy who might get penalized for a mistake now. Kind of like in baseball when a pitcher plunks a batter and both teams get a warning and the next pitcher misses his spot legitimately and gets tossed. It's a mess but funny thing no one seems to be mentioning is that maybe Truex should not have publicly complained. I think many would not have noticed if he had not said anything. Regardless though, this is mostly on NASCAR for how inconsistent they are (calling BS penalties at COTA) and how they publicly responded to this.

I cannot even fathom the Revman meltdown if The Felon's team that is currently run by Jeffy pulled the same shenanigan's as Dennis did.
I'll take louvers for $300 Alex....and BS.....I wouldn't want a win handed to ME through penalty. Nope. Not interested. The Chain Gang has their hands full of louvers and greenhouses.

Bait the leader? bro what? If whoever is in second is laying back, for some dumb reason, if the leader gets to the restart box, he can go no matter what the **** the guy beside him is doing. You want to call out SOI for changing his tune on Kyle, newsflash buddy, you did the same thing. You can't talk about bias factors and this and that, when you of all people are one of the most bias people here. Like come on dude lol. At this point, I don't care what anyone says, this is 100% a gimmick, because no way someone can just be this blind lol. Denny jumped the start, nothing Joey, MTJ, Larson, anyone else did out on that track, made Denny jump, he did that on his own. Now when this happens to one of your little Toyota's without one of them also winning, don't let me see you bitching and moaning about it.
I guess you don't understand the laying back thing....see Gabehart's interview on NASCAR Radio....and I never flipped on Spin Cycle Kyle......I had been asked years ago what I would do if he left Toyota....and I backed up what I said. Keep up.

Best idea I’ve heard yet. Leave it to Harvick to help NASCAR get this right…if they will listen.

His point about them not wanting to affect the outcome of the race on a late restart is exactly why they swallowed the whistle, and EXACTLY WHY THE NARCISSIST HAMBONE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT RELUCTANCE. It’s why he takes advantage of every situation he wants to…cheating or overstepping understood racing etiquette. It’s why fans everywhere, even on his “home” track, boo the crap out of this POS. People want sports to be a fair fight. Hamcrap is more than a heel….he’s a punk prick cheater. KDB has been the heel, and a punk prick, but not really a cheater.

Denny laughs all this off in his multi million $ home that screams LOOK AT ME THE GREAT DENNY HAMLIN throughout the interior. I hope he never wins a championship so he can stew over that forever…and he will certainly stew regardless of his statements about it not defining him. It would be sweet karma.

I guess you don't understand the laying back thing....see Gabehart's interview on NASCAR Radio....and I never flipped on Spin Cycle Kyle......I had been asked years ago what I would do if he left Toyota....and I backed up what I said. Keep up.
And you don’t understand someone jumping the start. Denny broke the rule, got away with it. Don’t ever bitch if he gets screwed the same way.

You still flipped bro, rather if you said you would or wouldn’t. He went from being the best ever to being a loser to you. Flipped.

I'll take louvers for $300 Alex....and BS.....I wouldn't want a win handed to ME through penalty. Nope. Not interested. The Chain Gang has their hands full of louvers and greenhouses.
Maybe you should all just put TAPE on your mouths and shut up and let this thing go.

The Toyota teams have plenty of it laying around.

Yeah, I don't think that those issues are mutually exclusive. So, because laying back isn't clear, go for it? This would make Joey smile. How much fun would he have baiting the leader--who is supposed to actually have the advantage--into jumping, and screwing his race? As a result, I don't think you double down. If you can't enforce the rule, **** can it.
I can quote you the rule on the restart, "your front number has to touch the line before you go." "Laying back" isn't black and white

I can quote you the rule on the restart, "your front number has to touch the line before you go." "Laying back" isn't black and white
bumper not number, but now that I think of it................... car numbers on the nose would count

Back
Top Bottom