Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

If I’m thinking correctly, the guys with no more sets of options would be best to short pit and hope to gain as much ground with new tires. Pitting at the same time as the guys who are going to take option tires would be disastrous.

If we get an all things equal late race restart, 22 winning this.

Logano is the best in the sport and I'll die on that hill

I guess it’s that one random weekend of each season where Austin Dillon drives like Dale Sr.

50 races since his last top 5 and here he is gonna lock himself into the playoffs. All this for him to exit in the first round. Bring back the 2004-2007 chase with 10 guys and 10 races.

They should have used the Xfinity car as a model for the Next Gen, that car puts on good racing.
The Frances and their neckbeard “engineers” figured an IMSA sports car was the way to go for future of stock car racing.

Meanwhile a car from 20 years ago still puts on better racing. Why they couldn’t look at the specs of those cars, and incorporate modern safety/tech into them instead of reinventing the wheel I don’t know.

I’m going to live in a world where Austin Dillon is going to run down Denny Hamlin. And at Hamlin’s HOME CITY, to boot
1723422782812.gif

I thought a driver had to be top 30 in points to be locked in the playoffs once they had a win. Rick said AD is 32nd in points?

Back
Top Bottom