Cup RACE thread --- Road America

Crucial mistake by Elliott.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reddick was a bit better towards the end of the run the last two runs, so I wonder if he will stretch it back out.

I just don't think he can hold him off.

Crucial mistake by Elliott.

I would say it's not so much about not having faith in Reddick as much as it is remembering just how good Elliott is at these places.

You guys are underselling the raw pace of the 9, and Reddick's ability to choke.

I called this race over in favor of the 9 laps ago, and I'm not wavering. Time just hasn't caught up yet.

I would say it's not so much about not having faith in Reddick as much as it is remembering just how good Elliott is at these places.
You can't help yourself lol

Reddick has a history of not being quite good enough. He's going to feel the pressures imo.

Looks like Reddick is winning the long run.

IF Chase could get to the bumper, Reddick will get lemon booty. But I think Reddick is safe. Mad respect to him

Random question - are they required to have the windshield wiper on the car even when there's no threat of rain?

Reddick was better after 13 laps the last two runs.

I just don't trust him. Idunno what it is. That Bristol race just really lowered my expectations of him in late race situations.

They’re only a little over halfway through the run.

It's funny how Reddick's just driving away. All over that 9 bumper after the pit. I mean I think he has a better car than the 9 but everybody else seems to think otherwise. The race is over.

Reddick was better after 13 laps the last two runs.

I just don't trust him. Idunno what it is. That Bristol race just really lowered my expectations of him in late race situations.

Guess I'll be eating my words.

5 laps is a long time here. But long overdue for Tyler Reddick to win a Cup race.

Has Allen adjusted the 9 at all today?

Back
Top Bottom