Cup RACE thread --- Roval

I wonder if the pit reporters are pulling straws for who gets to interview Kyle :laugh:

checkbanana.gif
cheers.gif
King of the Road!! :punkrocke

I’m shocked Kyle isn’t pouting. Shocked. He’ll be back in 21

I love listening to DBC after a chase win. It’ll be extra sweet since Brett will be salty given they’re out of playoffs and a job. Analyze that data, TJ. Maybe you’ll find out where you got your arse kicked.

Props to Kyle for showing class in his interview.

I love listening to DBC after a chase win. It’ll be extra sweet since Brett will be salty given they’re out of playoffs and a job. Analyze that data, TJ. Maybe you’ll find out where you got your arse kicked.
It's that damn illegal track attack testing program!

Congrats to Chase.

Not sure what happened. I missed most of it due to a car ride. I know he had a loose wheel and was running in the late teens down the stretch. Then a yellow, caution, and he restarted 4th. I know Jimmie ran top 6 the entire day, and then I saw he was in 26th and had contact with Ricky? Got to be amongst the unluckiest seasons ever.

Anways, 4 in a row is nice. Half of Chase's wins are on road courses. Would like to see him take that next step as the lead HMS driver. Next year will be the first time HMS hadn't had a champion/GOAT driving for them in like 30 years, brand new slate and legacy for Chase to make for himself here. No idea of his potential, he isn't there yet..but he could break out as soon as next year.

Regardless of how HMS is running, there's expectations as the #1 HMS driver. We'll see what happens.

Also, wth happened to Blaney?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Great race and very entertaining. Damn I was worried Kyle was going to pull off a win.
Hope he wins the last race of the season.

does anyone know does chase have a road course back ground?
does he "heel toe" like rudd and harvick?

Back
Top Bottom