Cup RACE thread --- Roval

It's good that they are slow / reluctant to throw a caution in most cases, but the officials need the local yellow in their toolbox to handle minor incidents.

The talent level in Cup is extremely high and the move to more road courses is a boon to the series. It will be refreshing that excelling on road courses will no longer be a quirk, but integral to succeeding in the championship race.

Since it has been proven that they listen to complaints if they are loud enough, I have hope that stage cautious will be nixed for road courses in the next couple years.

I don't think local yellows are worth it on the Roval. The track length is too short, it's too tight and hard to get safety vehicles in most of the areas of the track. But yeah on the larger road courses

And Kyle's crappy year continues

I called Kyle Busch going winless after Bristol in may, and was the first in this forum to do so. I’m just gonna take a deep breath and soak it all in, ignoring the other 99.99% of my predictions that are always wrong. Man, this feels good! Is this how you guys feel all of the time!?

I called Kyle Busch going winless after Bristol in may, and was the first in this forum to do so. I’m just gonna take a deep breath and soak it all in, ignoring the other 99.99% of my predictions that are always wrong. Man, this feels good! Is this how you guys feel all of the time!?
4 races left. And yes, it is.

Keep doing the Lord’s work, good sir/madame

Back
Top Bottom