Cup RACE thread --- Roval

Truex 2023 reminds me of Elliott 2022. Lights out until the playoffs, and then making it through with mediocre performances just because of the playoff points.
He's been off since before the Chase.

His summer streak was really the only time this year he looked good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Was I wrong about Truex missing it on owners?

Larson made it by 1 point on owners.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Many of these guys in the chase are just holding their positions and some who need to either win or the ones with nothing to loose are actually racing hard.

Watch the whole interview.

He took into account Texas and Dega as well. He owns it.
The “squirrels” thing is not necessary.

If he doesn’t want to race back there, he and his team will have to figure out how to take the race’s fastest car off the transporter and keep it up at the front. And win 6 or 8 before any more name-calling.

The “squirrels” thing is not necessary.

If he doesn’t want to race back there, he and his team will have to figure out how to take the race’s fastest car off the transporter and keep it up at the front. And win 6 or 8 before any more name-calling.
I mean hey, people here talk about Squirrels and Gerbils and all type of animals. Drivers should be allowed to. He had a good interview, he took ownership of knowing he could’ve did things better.

I didn't listen to the whole Bubba interview, I heard him say he didn't suck on road courses anymore. That was enough for me and I started doing something else. I find Bubba interviews awkward most of the time.

Bubba has to follow a different set of rules.
I wouldn’t even just say him. It’s plenty of drivers who get treated this way here. It also depends on who they say it about. Someone could say something about Denny, that’s fine. Someone could say the same thing about Bowman, or Larson and it’s a huge deal then.

Something every single driver does. Yet some get a pass, some don’t. Funny how that works.
Well to be fair today I poked fun at the puffy chest him and his team had with the whole “nobody believed in us” mantra after they advanced last round. They were all pretty silent today. And I would have poked fun at anybody else that did the same thing because the simple reason is, you advanced out of one round. They don’t give trophies for that.

I mean hey, people here talk about Squirrels and Gerbils and all type of animals. Drivers should be allowed to. He had a good interview, he took ownership of knowing he could’ve did things better.
I know you mean well but please be a little more sensitive. So many people have experienced so much pain and suffering. Gerbils are evil.

I know a married couple and the wife lost all respect for her husband after thinking about him listening to the gerbils and she refuses to speak to him to this day.
But he suffers too and he punctured his eardrums due to hearing Burtons voice in his head all the time.
Now she doesnt even know he is deaf, and he doesn't know she wouldn't even talk to him if he could hear her.

Well to be fair today I poked fun at the puffy chest him and his team had with the whole “nobody believed in us” mantra after they advanced last round. They were all pretty silent today. And I would have poked fun at anybody else that did the same thing because the simple reason is, you advanced out of one round. They don’t give trophies for that.
The thing is, if you look here. Mostly everyone picked him too not advance to the round of 12. The media didn’t think he would. I’d honestly be the same way if I proved people wrong. Like I don’t see the problem with it personally because I mean **** lol almost no body did believe he make it out of that round.

The thing is, if you look here. Mostly everyone picked him to not advance to the round of 12. The media didn’t think he would. I’d honestly be the same way if I proved people wrong. Like I don’t see the problem with it personally because I mean **** lol almost no body did believe he make it out of that round.
But people picked them not to finish out of the first round for a reason. Because all season their average is where they pretty much ran at in points, they didn’t pick them to finish there because they hate Bubba, I’m naive enough to think they based it off on performance. Im not saying they shouldn’t have had swagger but I also won’t say I don’t hate them being knocked down a notch after they were quick to chap their gums. I will say Bubba was pure class today, I think better days are ahead for the 23 team.

Well make sure to go in watching it and give it a fair chance. Because the squirrels comment is being overblown
He banked off of cars the whole race, he was the king of squirrels all-day

Back
Top Bottom