Cup RACE thread --- Roval

I'm envious of the guys who were at the track and got to see and hear the LeMans car. The boomer gerbil was yapping almost the whole time they were showing the car running on the track. My screaming at the TV to shut Rick shut up so I could hear the car didn't help things either. People were laughing at us until they showed up at LeMans and were fast.

I'm envious of the guys who were at the track and got to see and hear the LeMans car. The boomer gerbil was yapping almost the whole time they were showing the car running on the track. My screaming at the TV to shut Rick shut up so I could hear the car didn't help things either.

I have a video of it. Man it sounded so badass. The file was too large to directly post here, so I’ll try to get it on YT

I mean in this very thread someone said it during the race. When I get some time to actually look I’ll find it.
Thanks, but don't bother. I was able to find it in this thread. Apparently it was something Bubba said. I don't hold against a driver anything he says about other drivers in the first minutes after he exits the car.

Thanks, but don't bother. I was able to find it in this thread. Apparently it was something Bubba said. I don't hold against a driver anything he says about other drivers in the first minutes after he exits the car.
Nah I wasn’t talking about that. I was saying how some here was giving him hell for it. When people here say the exact same thing about drivers haha.

Back
Top Bottom