Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

troll on buckwheat. :punkrocke
No troll here. Just the unpopular opinion that Danica creates much of her own rotten luck. Shes not that great.

Hell, Bowyer, who also had body damage, was dead last from a speeding penalty & recovered to a top 5 in half the time. Meanwhile Danica crawled to midpack & stayed per usual. Good car or bad car she cant close a race.

This post is gonna be disagreed upon & controversial on this forum, but then again many truths are.

No troll here. Just the unpopular opinion that Danica creates much of her own rotten luck. Shes not that great.

Hell, Bowyer, who also had body damage, was dead last from a speeding penalty & recovered to a top 5 in half the time. Meanwhile Danica crawled to midpack & stayed per usual. Good car or bad car she cant close a race.

This post is gonna be disagreed upon & controversial on this forum, but then again many truths are.

I wonder what place the driver of the 42 that caused the wreck finished?

Oddly enough Kyle Busch took Larson and I think the 43 three wide in 7 and they all made it ok, even with contact. I do t really know if she could have saved it, but she was throttle down all the way and could have possibly laid the brake to stop from sliding down. Hard to judge it when we don't see her hands and feet, but it is what it is

My guess is DP and the 10 car go poof at year's end but it would be interesting to see someone else drive the 10 and see the results.

upload_2017-6-28_8-45-25.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom