Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

Damn Kasey... you had one more lap. Just bring it home lol
Doesnt help when the damn supposed road course expert a lap down runs you in the wall. Since fox missed it, spotter said it was contact

Doesnt help when the damn supposed road course expert a lap down runs you in the wall. Since fox missed it, spotter said it was contact

This poor kid probably gets dropped a level next year bad luck today

Kahne over drove the heck out of the corner it looks like to me.

That other car next to him it looks like the 15 is sideways too and Kevin Hamlin his spotter was on the radio saying he didn't care of he got suspended he was going to beat the **** out of someone

From the man himself

That other car next to him it looks like the 15 is sideways too and Kevin Hamlin his spotter was on the radio saying he didn't care of he got suspended he was going to beat the sh!t out of someone

Kasey Kahne couldn't beat up Danica's sister lol

My take on DPs day:started out great, racing luck happened--think she could have avoided nosing into JR after his spin--where was her spotter telling her about JRs angle when he was sliding? (I was not listening to the radio so maybe @Mr Excitement has some insight) The Ricky crash was bad--I am sure that car was not fun to drive after but the team battled for a top 20 finish. The helmet cam was great too.

It seemed to me that an unusually high number of drivers ran out of talent yesterday and some more than once. DP looked like she could have actually had a decent day but sabotaged herself.

DDQZ5dkXsAIfpLR.jpg:large

My take on DPs day:started out great, racing luck happened--think she could have avoided nosing into JR after his spin--where was her spotter telling her about JRs angle when he was sliding? (I was not listening to the radio so maybe @Mr Excitement has some insight) The Ricky crash was bad--I am sure that car was not fun to drive after but the team battled for a top 20 finish. The helmet cam was great too.

There was nowhere for her to go.That's the tightest turn on the track. JR made a bonehead move 16 laps into the race and as usual, DP was on the bad end of it.To bring home a 17p finish with those 2 crashes not of her doing was pretty impressive.

There was nowhere for her to go.That's the tightest turn on the track. JR made a bonehead move 16 laps into the race and as usual, DP was on the bad end of it.To bring home a 17p finish with those 2 crashes not of her doing was pretty impressive.

I wonder what the ricky danica convo was like back in the hauler...

In Ricky's defense, he really didn't have anywhere to go.
yeah neither of them did. :(

DW tried to blame DP...saying that ricky may have been expecting her to lock it down....and she did drift a bit after the first contact

yeah neither of them did. :(

DW tried to blame DP...saying that ricky may have been expecting her to lock it down....and she did drift a bit after the first contact
Well she really should have locked the brakes but instead came back into traffic.

Dude you are the definition of a back seat driver. Funny stuff.:lol2:
Incorrect. Even the 3 time nascar champion said the same. Its not the first time she didnt lock em down & ended up worse off.

A hard hit and she drifts a bit after contact and its her fault.
Shes a professional race car driver. Short pedal in the middle honey.

I saw more than one get "rubbed" and never lift..racing deal brought about by three wide into a one wide turn. 42 was in way over his head
"Never lifting" was the wrong choice here.

Back
Top Bottom