Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

Chase did an awesome job holding him off for a lap. Abused the hell out of his tires. You see that corner before commercial break? Almost missed it.

Look for him to come in as soon as that window opens

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Elliott is gonna need to nut up some here. I know he’s a champion and is an aggressive driver himself but Larson has been driving around Elliott for two weeks now with just disrespect. He got used up in 11 and didn’t even try repay the favor. Better get used to watching Larson’s tail lights like that.

I hope Larson is ok with the contact coming back to him later in the year at some point when it matters. That's all I'm gonna say.

Elliott is gonna need to nut up some here. I know he’s a champion and is an aggressive driver himself but Larson has been driving around Elliott for two weeks now with just disrespect. He got used up in 11 and didn’t even try repay the favor. Better get used to watching Larson’s tail lights like that.
Yeah I don't understand it. Hasn't said one word on the radio about it the last 2 weeks.

Any talk of how the 18 pitted on lap 52? Is he good to make it the rest of the way?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't understand it. Hasn't said one word on the radio about it the last 2 weeks.
In my biased opinion, they sound defeated on radio lately. When Alan asks what the car needs, Chase has been flustered and said “I dunno, it’s where we want it” but can’t hang with 5 and sometimes 24.

Alan to Chase: “Same amount of laps as last run. They haven’t had to go that far yet.”

Elliott knows their pit call was buttcheeks and he’s driving the wheels off that bitch lmao

Did the Fox camera man just super zoom on the tires of the 5 like anyone can see how worn they are while on the car? 😂

That erases what little doubt there was for the 5. He doesn’t have to save now. Pour the wine.

Back
Top Bottom