Cup RACE thread --- Talladega, Rd. 1

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Getting this up now before I get too busy and forget. :D

Open at the green.

I know there are those who hate plate races, but can we try to keep this thread for the race itself.
No, I'm not asking that it all be sweetness and light -- just trying to focus on the race and not the fact that
to some, plate racing sucks/isn't real/not the old style.

Lets go plate racing, oh yeah!!

41 sits on pit road for 2 laps and works on the car, then still starts on front row.

looks like a great crowd. looks like bubba has a good car.

41 sits on pit road for 2 laps and works on the car, then still starts on front row.
Sorry, left out the question was about Sonoma and a penalty re: keeping up with pace car.
I guess he ran the pace laps
Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass 6m6 minutes ago

Because he didn’t keep a reasonable pace under caution during race. Because can’t test radio until@driver has helmet on, makes sense they would let the driver make up the pace laps. Kurt has now done as many laps as anyone else

His last names Busch not Elliott. They just said that Chase had a tire puncture during Qualifying just like Harvick but Harvick wasn't penalized.

Yeah, not KuBu's fault but I bet there were some teams complaining about that - not often you see a pit road/team problem before the race even starts.

Well there's Kurt's penalty

Its nice to see the crowd show up and prove the all the experts here wrong :laugh::laugh:

I jest, I jest ;)

That 2 car is stunning.

So simple, but so good looking. The sun makes the red pop and no silly scallops.

Its nice to see the crowd show up and prove the all the experts here wrong :laugh::laugh:

I jest, I jest ;)
tough day for the seat counters. Goooo Kez
upload_2018-4-29_13-57-29.png

Back
Top Bottom