Cup RACE thread --- Talladega, Rd. 2

HMS finally gets their **** straight and Elliott is stuck out back.

Good job by Byron and Bowman capitalizing

That was a nice finish for the Fords to recover late in the Stage.

Chase watching his teammates like

536.jpg

HMS finally gets their sh!t straight and Elliott is stuck out back.
Are they though? This team order crap is crap. Johnson could have pulled down in front of the 22, and either slowed the bottom lane, or gotten up to the front. And if he did, he would move back up top and pull the HMS cars. Instead, they watch cars go by them, and they all lose the lead.

I'm sorry, but the Penske cars have this plate racing figured out. Brad and Joey are so much better at "team work" and executing their own races. The Hendrick cars are racing with a ball and chain, and they have the key. Chase won't advance if they are racing like this. It's foolish

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Stage 1 went about as bad as possible for Chase. He's gotta hope for a win or huge wreck now.

And Byron wins the stage lol. But my point still stands.

Teammates shouldn't be running like this. Look to Joey and Brad.

Lololol of course I missed the end cause of a bathroom break.

Should have stayed green and maintained the vortex rain barrier.

Stage 1 went about as bad as possible for Chase. He's gotta hope for a win or huge wreck now.
I've said this before, but in my eyes he still isn't quite a title contender yet. Needs another year or two. Honestly, until he wins more races than JJ head to head, and a title, he's still #2 at Hendrick.

Chase will be a champion, but I don't think his time is here yet.

Just want to point out that if Johnson made the playoffs, he'd be looking pretty good in terms of advancing to the round of 8

I've said this before, but in my eyes he still isn't quite a title contender yet. Needs another year or two. Honestly, until he wins more races than JJ head to head, and a title, he's still #2 at Hendrick.

Chase will be a champion, but I don't think his time is here yet.

Oh FFS.

Chase has made “the playoffs” since his rookie season and has been 1 race out of the “final 4” multiple times. Gtfoh.

Back
Top Bottom