Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Was just about to say that with the moves Chase was making, and how the Penske cars love to block, they were gonna wreck. That's not what happened, but still a Penske caused a wreck. joey killed Kyle there

Kyle is in trouble.

Aric doesn't realize that Joey did this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

so tired of having to listen to last place B.S. all of the time. That is all the gerbils talk about

Reactions: Pat
He won Daytona with a car that looked straight out of a demo derby.
Wasn't that in 2008 when he had a whole bunch of speed, and only two other cars were in the same ball park all year?

This was basically Arics only real chance at staying alive this season.

honestly just a typical situation at this place, but obvious to see where his emotions are

Another ''gangway, comin' through'' bonehead move from jolo..

Wasn't that in 2008 when he had a whole bunch of speed, and only two other cars were in the same ball park all year?

Sure don't remember the year...my gosh if it was 08, 12 years ago!

Aric is such a bitch. If he doesnt want to get wrecked at Talladega, dont race so hard for a meaningless stage win. Follow your teammate to the rear.

Or he could hold his line instead of racing like there’s a chicane on the backstretch. Literally allowed the 22 to shove the 88 through his quarter panel because he’s blocking nobody. He’s a spare.

How many fuc-king wrecks is Logano going to cause before someone sits him down and explains some things to him? He just ****** some more good cars up. You can't push that hard if there is no where to go. :mad:

That exact wreck happens everytime it seems like at these tracks. Sucks for who it takes out

Brad was king here for a bit. He's due for another win.

The M&M's packaging got some more damage.

I know no one wanted to admit this because he's Kyle Busch..but yeah guys. Kyles season is done....and he's going winless.

I hate the DVP policy. How many less cautions would there be if we could go back to letting cars go behind the wall or pitting as long as they want?

Back
Top Bottom