Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Ya’ll act like the #22 just flicked the “big speed” switch and pushed the #88 meaning to take the leader out.
If it would have been the 9 instead of the 88 there would already be a contract on Joeys head. But it's still early and the 9 and 22 are still on the track so it could still happen. If it happens I will check back to see if your view changes.

If it would have been the 9 instead of the 88 there would already be a contract on Joeys head. But it's still early and the 9 and 22 are still on the track so it could still happen. If it happens I will check back to see if your view changes.
Imagine getting so annoyed about wrecking at Talladega. It’s the expectation. Winning is the exception.

Ty Dillon's fitness...making his cars faster!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Let's be honest here.. The Jordan-Hamlin car will be #23.. It's too much a part of Michael Jordan's brand NOT to be
I will be disappointed if it is any other number.

Little surprised that 21 was allowed to drive around with that flap like that dangling... imagine if that took off into the stands

Eddie: “that took out a bunch of cars. Jimmie really had our back there.”

Clint is a bonehead. He wrecked Jimmie at NH, and two other times this year too. 100% knew this was gonna happen when clint went to the back after losing Jimmie.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

18 somehow made it through. He may point his way through after all.

Back
Top Bottom