Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

WWE Raw? Screw that... The best wrestling on TV is on Wednesdays on TNT.. #AllElite
I think it's all crap personally.

Wrestling is live athletic theater, and nothing more imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow a black flag for forcing someone below the line. They don’t do it often.

Joey driving like an idiot again.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
True, but i don't like it. Black flags are basically non existent in NASCAR. Don't want this to change.

This team orders **** man. Run your own damn race Chase
He always does. Jimmie is the one who usually gets screwed by team orders at the plate tracks lol

True, but i don't like it. Black flags are basically non existent in NASCAR. Don't want this to change.

Nah, cause if someone is going to force someone like that, they should be in trouble since you get it for passing under it.

I'm generally not a fan of NASCAR penalizing drivers for racing incidents. Let the drivers handle it among themselves.

But, since the yellow line rule and the forcing someone below the yellow line rule exists, NASCAR was right to penalize Logano.

Uh idk. I rather be there at the end of the race tbh.

Yep. Had all season to get stage points. If you’re fighting for stage points at dega, youre gonna have a bad time.

It's either gonna Brad or Denny, imo.

Or another wreck.

Side note, has Denny flipped in a cup car?

Going back, didnt show the 2nd new Newman bar that was added this year
Screenshot_2020-10-04 NASCAR-Rule-Book-roll-bar-support pdf.png

Lets be real though, that penalty does not get called on the final lap.
The problem is he has been driving like it is the final lap ever since the race started and has already caused 1 wreck and he deserved the penalty. imo

Back
Top Bottom