Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

21 and 9 teams penalized for pushing cars below the yellow line. What a bunch of crap. I'm done with NASCAR.

Chase and Matt penalized.

Chase should appeal that. He was forced down there like the 21 did.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

But they penalize 21 and 9? What the actual F?!?!
well the 21 turned left off the wall, ran down the hill and door slammed the 24 under the line and the 9 was 4 tires under the line at the stripe

Can't believe I wasted my afternoon on this clown show

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So the 9 gets a penalty for pulling a Denny???

What the **** NASCAR. Unreal
This is the only BS call on my opinion.

Nascar set a precedent today. Denny's win was 100% fair. Matty D did force those guys down.

Chase was forced. If they were to stay consistent, only Matty D is penalized, and Denny keeps the win..**** is ****. But it is what it is.

I fully expect the 9 team to appeal this.

This is the only BS call on my opinion.

Nascar set a precedent today. Denny's win was 100% fair. Matty D did force those guys down.

Chase was forced. If they were to stay consistent, only Matty D is penalized, and Denny keeps the win..**** is ****. But it is what it is.

I fully expect the 9 team to appeal this.

The 21 team should as well

well the 21 turned left off the wall, ran down the hill and door slammed the 24 under the line and the 9 was 4 tires under the line at the stripe
At the stripe? I thought it was in the tri-oval.

As for the rest, I agree. If they were consistent, the 21 is penalized, and Denny isn't.

That said, I'm with Jr too.

No. It’s some BS is what it is. What’s the damn difference between Denny and Chase? Let’s hear it. I can’t wait.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
You're upset. Breath man. I didn't say Chase should be penalized. I said that one wasn't fair.

I said the no call on Denny and the call on Matty D IS fair. 9 should appeal it.

You're upset. Breath man. I didn't say Chase should be penalized. I said that one wasn't fair.

I said the no call on Denny and the call on Matty D IS fair. 9 should appeal it.

That reply was after mine or while i was doing mine. At the time all you said is “fair is fair.”

But Denny had PLENTY of time to come back up. Plenty.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

I cant wait till we get to hear from Steve O'D this week on why "everything is great"

Back
Top Bottom