Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

1601854954314.png

Those fans hated Gordon because he was winning everything in sight. What reasons are there to boo Wallace?
For a guy who can't drive or do anything else right, he's certainly got under a lot of individuals skin.

You are more than allowed to boo, but it determines on what the perception of the boos are. You would think someone who lived a couple of hours south in Mobile would receive a warmer reception.

Actually the only reason i saw the race today is cuz it was on at the bar along with football. still don't care

So nascar can go back and penalize the 17 but not the winner who broke the rules most blatantly of all . I’m never spending a dime on this sport again. All gimmicks, and WWE penalty implementation. I went to WOO at Devils bowl 2 weeks ago, had no gimmicks, just pure fun racing. That’s what I’m following from now on. Also, maybe some fans don’t like bubba because he’s constantly running his mouth on Twitter to fans but has 0 career wins? He’s Kyle Busch douschiness without the winning

Today turned out to seemingly be almost neutral for everyone. Chase still has a big cushion, and unless he wrecks next week, getting to the round of 8 isn't a problem.

I dont think anything in the top 8 shifts next week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yep, and even after Bowman got his front fender knocked off and having to pit around 20 times he still earned enough points to keep the 88 only 5 points behind Chase. :punkrocke

If NASCAR had adequate "judgment", they would make these ridiculous superspeedway farces exhibition events. Then everyone could just throw caution to the wind, since that's the whole point. Imagine watching these things for the intricate points strategy.

I need to go to the NASCAR site and watch a video of this pass for the win under the line. When NBC took away the race I just went and watched the finish of the Rams game and listened to the last 2 laps on the computer.

@charliespencer

It’s just typical sports and I like bubba. When guys run their mouths and don’t win, people are gonna criticize them. Baker Mayfield is the same way. If bubba starts winning and tearing it up most people will move on. I don’t think every single fan that dislikes him is racist

Those fans hated Gordon because he was winning everything in sight. What reasons are there to boo Wallace?
Selectively forgetting that Dale Sr started a rumor that Jeff was gay and his fans ran with it like wildfire.

At no point was I ever ridiculed at the track for wearing Gordon gear because he won too much. Although I can’t count how many times I was ridiculed for “supporting that crybaby phaggot”.

Thanks for showing that aerial view. Matty D’s four lane drift was self-administered.

Thanks for showing that aerial view. Matty D’s four lane drift was self-administered.
As was Hamlin's and the aerial view clearly showed he planned on going below the line regardless of what happened

NASCAR has rescinded the penalty on the #9 and instead penalized the #17.

Now do the #11 and give the win to the #24.

I wonder how many of you can bring a car back up on a banked turn at 190+?
Yeah. There's no denying nascar made an error.

The error is that this stupid rule exists, and that Elliot was penalized.

Every other call/no call was right.

Denny Hamlin won this race fair and square. As he should have.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom