Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

William Byron is having a hell of a season this far, while some are wondering when the 18, 4 or 11 will win again the 24 is cranking out good to great finishes each week. Stealthy. I think he may win another race or two before the playoffs start. Also did someone ask Denny post race if he is still in a better position points wise than the 48?

That crash in front of Byron couldn't have came at a worse time. The 24, 48, and 9 were all right next to each other but in 3 different lanes. Like usual Bowman's luck was the worst. Byron and Elliott got to move on and Bowman had to go to the garage. Things like this is why I never put a lot of credit in statistics or the number of wins to determine a drivers value or how good they are. Bowman has had so many things in the past couple of years that were just bad luck or being in the wrong place at the wrong time that has kept him from even having a chance for a good finish. I know it happens to everyone but it just seems like it happens to him a lot more. :)

Back
Top Bottom